CHAPTER 16

V: "The elevators here!"
We all shuffled into the elevator. And headed to the parking lot I could see Ethan's car ahead.
V: "SHOTGUN!"
Y/N: "Whatever. I wanted to chill in the back anyways."
G: "Dibs on the back seat! Ethan you're driving."
E: "What? Grayson, you drove here. You can't do that."
G: "Called dibs and it's YOUR car." He tossed Ethan the keys.
E: *rolls eyes*
G: *whispers* "Plus I don't really trust Ethan back there alone with you."
Y/N: "That's probably a good idea knowing him." I giggled.

Grayson opened the car door.

G: "After you."

I looked at him and smiled. And in the corner of my eye I saw Ethan scowling at him. Jeez does he really hate driving that much? I got in and slid all the way over to the right side so Grayson wouldn't have to walk around and could sit on the left. Grayson got in and buckled up. I pulled my belt when-

G: "Oh Y/N you should sit here." He patted the middle seat beside him.
Y/N: "Why?"
G: "Oh because.... that seatbelt doesn't work.... Safety first!"
Y/N: "Oh. That's weird cuz.."
*pulls seatbelt*
Y/N: "Yesterday it worked..."
*clicks seatbelt in place*
Y/N: "Perfectly fine!" I smiled.
G: "Oh.. um..."

I undid my belt and moved over to the seat beside him and buckled up.
Y/N: "If you wanted to sit beside me Grayson you could've just said so."
G: "I-"
Y/N: "It's okay! I know I'm awesome. I would want to sit beside me too." I joked.
E: "Everyone buckled?"
All: "Yup!"
E: "Great!"

Ethan started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. I felt the affects taking over as I stared silently until Vanessa interrupted my thoughts.

V: "What's the plan?"
E: "Today's gonna be pretty chill."
G: "We're gonna give you guys a tour of the warehouse and hang there."

Y/N: "Coool!"
G: "You also might meet our sister Cameron if she's there."

I INVOLUNTARILY GASPED! I GET TO MEET CAMERON! I'M NOT READY! IM SCARED! I WANT HER TO LIKE ME!

G: "You gasped? What's wrong?"
Y/N: "Oh um, it was just a hiccup."
E: "Hiccups? You know what that means?"
Y/N: "What?"
E: "We have to scare them away."
Y/N: "No. That's okay. It was just one hiccup. It's gone."
E: " Don't worry I got you!"

He pulled up to a red light and smirked then winked at me in the view mirror.
My phone buzzed and kept buzzing.

V: "Why does your phone keep buzzing? You have like no friends and no man."
Y/N: "Okay first of all... Ouch!"
E: Wait so you ARE single!"
V: "Single, lonely both words to describe her."
Y/N: "Hey! I'm single by choice."
V: "Not your choice."
GE: "OHHHHHHHHH!!!" Grethan cheered.

Y/N: "ANYWAYSSSS!"
Y/N: "My phones buzzing cuz more people are slowly finding me on Twitter and stuff." I said scrolling through the 100 new followers.

Our fandom is literal FBI agents. How do they find me from simple YouTube username?

V: "Someone tweeted that you should vlog your trip with the boys when you come."
Y/N: "When I come? I'm already here."
G: "Yeah but they don't know that yet."
Y/N: "Ohhh true!"
V: "Everyones saying they wanna see them outside of their YouTube channel, so you should vlog."
E: "DO IT!"
Y/N: "Nah I can't vlog. Im too awkward to be talking while carrying around a camera in public."
V: "True..."

V: "Ooo why don't you just snap everything? Like make 3hr long stories then everyone can see from there."
G: "That's actually a pretty good idea."
V: "Thanks."
Y/N: "Yeah I'll do that!"

I tweeted my reply and added my snapname to it. I locked my phone and saw we were pulling up to a gate.

Ethan rolled down his window and typed in a code to the gate and the doors opened.