CHAPTER 13

Moments later we heard the doors behind us slam open. And there stood Ethan and Grayson.

None of us really said anything. We all kinda just stood there...awkwardly.

The moment I had been waiting for was filled with AWKARD tension and silence.

BUT Damn they are soooo fucking hot in person. These guys are HUGE! And just...no other words could describe them but beautiful.

"...Y/N..?" They both asked in sync.

Y/N: "That's me." I lightly chuckled.
"Umm..it's nice to finally meet you." Grayson said with a shy smile.
G: "I'm Grayson..wait you know that. I don't know why I just said that. Ugh. I'm sorry.... I'm... awkward." He said running his fingers through his hair and looking at the ground blushing.

Y/N: "Aww Grayson. It's okay. I'm awkward too."

V: "I can't keep watching this train wreck. You guys have been talking for weeks. Stop acting like it's your first time talking! Try again and act normal. And it won't be awkward! "

E: "...she's right..."
V: "Always am."
G: "Yeah.."

"BRING IT IN Y/N!" Grayson said opening his arms.

I walked into his arms. And I received the ICONIC Grayson Dolan hug.

LORD WAS I SHOOK! He wraps you and grips you so tightly! And lifts you slightly of the ground. It's so comforting. And warm and ughhh.

"I'm glad to finally meet you." He whispered lowly.

I don't know if I was about to cry OR strip so he could have his way with me.

"Its nice to see you too!" I said back.

He released me from his embrace. And smiled. His smile is so cute.

Y/N: "Oh, this is my cousin Vanessa if you haven't figured."
"Nice to meet you." Grayson said hugging her.

As he hugged her I went to Ethan.

E: "Do I get a hug too?" He pouted.
Y/N: "Hmmm. I don't know..."
E: "Grayson gets one. But I don't. You're...killing...me Y/N."
He clutched his heart. And started gasping in "pain"

Y/N: "Oh my gosh you're so extra." I laughed as I went in to hug him.

Ethan's hug was comforting too, but in a different way. His grip was a bit lighter than Grays. He lightly rubbed my back as he hugged me. And lightly swayed us back and forth. And a bitch was TREMBLINGG. He released me and stepped back.

Y/N: "You good now?" I joked.
E: "For now." He winked.

THIS MANS WINKED!

E: "Also..not to be weird or creepy but..you smell really good!"
G: "I thought that too!"
Y/N: "Ahaa umm thanks?" I looked over and Vanessa was giving me a knowing smirk.

V: "So where were you guys?"
Y/N: "Yeah, we were looking everywhere and thought y'all stood us up or something."
G: "Oh yeah we're so sorry about that."
E: "We got here early cuz we didn't want to make you wait. But then when we came in..."
G: "A small group of girls was their waiting for us. We talked to them. Cuz we love talking to our fans. Then when we started taking pictures and a couple of others came and noticed, then the crowd just got bigger. And we tried walking to your gate to see you. And kinda got.. chased."

E: "Yeah, then I saw you walking towards us. And I told you to meet us out here. I didn't want you getting trapped in that. Plus we didn't want you getting hate for being seen with us. Then we told them we were going to the bathroom so we wouldn't be followed and we came out here."