CHAPTER 8

So my parents agreed to let me go. But after all that, I still had to convince my Auntie and Uncle to allow Vanessa to come. And I literally had to go through the same process that I went through with my parents. Luckily they were easier to convince. Since my parents agreed, they told Vanessa's parents how good the boys are. So luckily we didn't have to go as far as getting on skype with the boys for her parents to agree.
*Weeks Later*

A couple of weeks have gone by. I haven't really messaged the boys. I don't really message them first unless they message me. I'm always nervous about bothering them and stuff.

I've been counting down the days till I get to finally go to L.A!
And now it's the night before we leave. I zipped my suitcase and set it in the corner of my room so I would be set to go in the morning.

"Hey Y/N!" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw my lil sister standing in the doorway.

"Hey!" I replied.
"You nervous?" She asked.
"Me? Nervous? Pshhh nooooo!" I said.
"So you're not nervous to meet the guys that you've been in love with since like 2014?" She asked.
"Nope not at all." I said.
"Okay. Just don't embarrass yourself." She teased.
"Dude, I'm cool." I defended. "You're the exact opposite of that. You naturally embarrass yourself. So add you being nervous on top of that...... It sucks I won't be there to watch the disaster go down." She laughed.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I literally am so chill. I'm not gonna embarrass myself." I pouted.

"You literally trip on air. You're the clumsiest person I know. You also have a tendency to have bad luck. At least one thing wrong always happens to you. Not to mention the fact that you're awkward AF. And speak super fast when you're nervous. So yes you will embarrass yourself." She listed.

"Well.....well.....I....." I stuttered. "Exactly. No defence. Cuz I'm right." She cackled.
"I'm going to bed!"I pouted.
"Okay, I came to say goodbye." She said.
"Why I'm going to see you in the morning?" I raised a brow.
"I'm going to be sleeping." She said.
"I leave at 10 am." I said.
"And..." she shrugged.
"True. Okay bye chump." I waved.

She pulled me into a hug. Even though we roast each other we have our moments.

"Have fun. I love you." She said. "Thanks I will. I love you too." I said. "BRING ME SOMETHING!" She yelled before she walked out of my room.

I laughed and put on my PJ's. And did my night routine then hopped into bed. I set my alarm, I have a long day ahead of me. I closed my eyes.

UGHHHHH I CAN'T SLEEP I'M TOO EXCITED!!!

***

What seems as if just as I finally fell asleep... my alarm went off.

But unlike any other day..a bitch done jumped out of bed no hesitation.

You know why?

CUZ TODAY IS THE DAY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR MY WHOLE FANGIRL LIFE!

I hopped in the shower and lathered my body with my Victoria Secrets body gel. YES! YOUR GIRL BROUGHT OUT THE MOST! VICTORIA SECRETS. Cuz this is a special occasion!

After I was done my shower routine. I moisturized cuz I'm not trying to be ashy. We all know how sexy dry skin is.

After I went to makeup. Ha sike! I've gotta sit on plane for hours I am not doing a beat face! I groomed my eyebrows and combed through my eyelashes with mascara. I went to my room and got dressed in the outfit I had set out