CHAPTER 11

We got settled into our seats and let me tell you, this is the luxurious life!

The seats are sooooo comfortable and with the press of a button it transforms into a bed. The flight attendants are wayyy nicer. Endless amounts of shows and movies. FREE high speed internet. OH AND THE FOOD! SO MANY OPTIONS! Vanessa indulged on some fancy lobster. I ate the best chicken tenders and fries I've ever had in my life!

I was writing in my journal when Vanessa interrupted my thoughts.

V: "What are you doing?"
Y/N: "Writing in my Travel Journal. I write all my adventures, things I wanna do and diary entries of my time when I travel."
V: "You're a nerd."
Y/N: "Thanks!"

V: "So...."
Y/N: "So?"
V: "You excited? We haven't really talked about it."
Y/N: "Yeah I'm sooooo pumped! It feels unreal."
V: "Are you nervous?"
Y/N: "Lowkey to meet Cameron. I'm worried she won't like me. And since she's laid back and shy. I won't be able to tell if she's internally judging me. Like she's so cool and I want her to like me."
V: "Hmmm. And what about the boys?"
Y/N: "Surprisingly not. I mean they are just boys."
V: "Mhmmm."
Y/N: "What?"

V: "That's what you're saying now. Until you start freaking out. And then you'll embarrass yourself."
Y/N: "WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THAT?! I'm gonna be chill. It'll be a good time."
V: "Mkay...."
Y/N: "Oh also. I have one rule for you."
V: "What?"

Y/N: "Back off the twins. They are OFF limits. I don't need you're hoetry tainting them."
V: "Gasppp! I'm offended I would nev-. No you're right I would. I don't know why you're acting all innocent cuz you're no better. You just conceal it. I embrace it. Just watch you're gonna be a hoe and take on both of them."
Y/N: "I-"
V: "It's okay. I have other plans for my trip. What video are you guys filming anyways?"
Y/N: "I don't know. I have a couple of idea in my journal here. But I don't know what they have planned."
V: *reads* "Ooooo these are good ideas!"
Y/N: "Thanks. Flip the page and I have all the activities you and I are gonna do."
V: "We?!"
Y/N: "Yes...."
V: "Oh. You're gonna have to hit up the twins. Cuz I'm going to be very busy."
Y/N: "Busy?"

V: "Yes I'm working on branching my business."
Y/N: "Oh my gosh. Being a hoe is not a business!"
V: "It's a corporation!"
V: *pulls out laptop*

V: "If you look here. I've created my own list of activities too."
Y/N: *reads* "Acrylic nails, new weave, handbags, quavo glasses. And bitch where are you going to get the money for this?"
V: "I was hoping you'd ask that. You know how I've always wanted to be a-"
Y/N: "No."
V: "Yes!"

V: "And what better opportunity to be a sugar baby then in L.A. Imma take advantage. I will scam and look bad and boujie."
Y/N: "Okay have fun with your raisin dick."
V: "We are only there for like a week. It won't get that far. I'll run away with my gifts before then. I've done research I got this. I already made an account on this site. And have these men lined up."

Y/N: *looks* "Woww. Is he on a yacht?! Wow you're flooded with messages. Your week is actually set. Wow. Some of these men are actually pretty....hot?"
V: "I know. See I'm about to get a silver fox! Get my name in his will."
Y/N: "One problem."
V: "What?"
Y/N: "Bitch you're 16!!!"
V: "Not as far as they are concerned."
Y/N: "VANESSA!"

V: "What? Age is just a number."
Y/N:" And jail is just a place. Which is exactly where these men will end up because of you."
V: "Lawsuit money!"
Y/N: "Oh my goshhh"
V: "Chilll it won't get that far. It won't come up in conversation. If issues arise. I have your I.D. We look enough alike. But that's plan Z."
Y/N: "You stress me out."

"Excuse me ladies. We are about to get ready to land. Please prepare by buckling up." Said a flight attendant.

V: "Okay thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry super short chapter
Vanessa stresses me out lol.
Hope you liked it. Comment your thoughts I love you
~ethansapplecream 🍏