ETHAN WENT OFFF

ETHAN POPPED OFFFFFF

It's been a hella rough time for us POC (people of color) in the fandom. More recently then ever. Due to recent events a lot more light has been shined(shown? Idk lol)  on the situation. To feel hated and un included in your own fandom. A fandom based on love and positivity. To not feel accepted as a part of that sucks.

The fact that Ethan came online tonight and tweeted about it had me OVER THE MOON! I'm in my bed screaminggg! Round of fucking applause for my mans! HE SAID "you're not welcomed here" YESSS!  THIS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! THIS IS WHAT I NEEDED! This is what we all needed.

Although the end to racism can't be stopped by one person. It's a collective thing. Some of the people saying these horrible things IDOLIZE him and him saying no to this behaviour will make a HUGE difference.

I'm loving seeing all of the love on twitter right now. It's so different from what it has been the past couple of days. Ethan really did THAT! And also to everyone who started and has been a part of the
#dolanpoc realize you did THAT too! By raising awareness and not settling till a change was made. This will help us start being a family again and I'm excited for this year now. I'm still SCREAMINGGG about this 😁

Who knew Ethan Dolan could be miles away but still have me screaming.

Also I'm sorry I keep posting these tea posts and opinion posts. This is my only Dolan book i have to y'all about these things and not everyone has twitter to catch the tea.