CHAPTER 12

*LANDED*

We just landed and are exiting the plane.

"Wowwww" Vanessa and I said as we looked out the window.
V: "Who would've thought we would end up in Los Angeles?"

Y/N: "I hopped off the plane at L.A.X. With-" I started singing
V: "Shut up! Stop! Why you always ruining moments."
Y/N: "Bitch don't kill my vibe. It's a PARTY IN THE USAAAAAA!"
V: "Shhhh. This is what I mean by embarrassing yourself!"
Y/N: *rolls eyes*

V: "Text the boys. Let them know we landed."
Y/N: "Oooh I almost forgot."

Group chat

Y/N: Hey guys! We just landed.
E: Great to hear!
G: Glad you guys made it safely
Y/N: Thanks guys!
E: We are on our way. We will be there by the time you go through baggage and stuff.
Y/N: Gucci
Y/N: Wait where will you guys be?
E: We'll be right outside of your gate
G: Trust me you'll be able to spot us
Y/N: Ahaaa okay. See you guys soon.

                                ***

Vanessa and I are done, and we have all our bags.

We are walking up the hallway that allows you to exit the gate and enter where we are meeting the twins. I stopped suddenly.

V: "Y/N? Why did you stop?"
Y/N: "I....can't."
V: "What?"
Y/N: "I'm nervous."
V: *mutters* "I knew this would happen."

Y/N: "I CAN'T MEET THEM I'M SCARED! I'M PANICKING! I CAN'T BREATHHHHHH!!!"
V: "Y/N. Calm. Down."

Y/N: "CALM DOWN?! I CAN'T CALM DOWN! WHAT IF THEY HATE ME?! WHAT IF I'M AWKWARD?! I'M GONNA EMBARRASS MYSELF LIKE EVERYONE SAID! WHAT IF ETHANS ACTUALLY A CLONE AND HE MALFUNCTIONS LIKE A ROBOT AND HE TRIES TO KILL ME?!"

V: "Y/N.... Ethan's not a clone..."
Y/N: "THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK!"

V: "I'm about to give you a sisters pep talk."

V: "You won this contest. You deserve to win. You are here to have a good time and meet the twins and hang out with them. You've always dreamed of this. And now you have the opportunity. You're gonna be fine. You're gonna have fun. They will like you. Everybody does. Don't worry. Just be yourself. And I know things will be more than okay."

Y/N: "...Thanks Vanessa."

I'm so blessed to have her. Even though she's really my cousin. She's my sister.

V: "You're welcome. Now flip your hair. And get ready to waltz through those doors."
Y/N: "Okay let's go."
V: "Wait!"

She pulled out my vanilla perfume from my backpack and sprayed it on me.

V: "This is their first impression. Hoe tip. Entice their senses for when they go in for a hug. Boys like food. Vanilla instinctively reminds them of home and moms cookies. When they smell you they'll instantly feel relaxed and happy. Whenever they smell vanilla they'll think of you."

Y/N: "Smart."
Time to walk through those doors.

When I stood in front of the doors the sensors automatically opened them.

We walked down the isle. We watched as the people in front of us ran to hug their families, others their lovers, others to their Uber's. We stood outside of the gate and the boys were no where to be found.

V: "Where are they?"
Y/N: "...I don't know..."
V: "Message them
Y/N: "It's okay I'll call us an uber."
I pulled out my phone. When I heard screams.

Vanessa and I whipped our heads around and saw a herd of girls circling around something. They were slowly moving. I saw a hand reach up through the crowd.

V: "What's going on?"
Y/N: "I don't know."

Then the herd parted a bit as I saw flashes erupt from it. Girls were pulling out pens left and right. Then I saw of glimpse of..?

V: "Is that Ethan?"
Y/N: "I think so...?"
V: "Let's go."

As we're walking towards the crowd. We saw both of them taking pictures and signing things. Then Ethan caught a glimpse of us. He smiled then his face looked alarmed.

He nodded his head towards an exit. And mouthed what looked like "back corridor".

I nodded and I grabbed Vanessa and we walked over there. As we were walking I heard Grayson's voice.

G: "I'm so sorry guys but Ethan and I have to go."

My hearing muffled after that as we exited and stood behind what I assumed is a corridor. I don't even know what the fuck a corridor is. Moments later we heard the doors behind us slam open. And there stood Ethan and Grayson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww Vanessa gave a sweet pep talk. Also that hoe tip is a fact. You're welcome lol. Also I honestly don't get how the fandom always knows when they are at the airport. LIKE HOWWW do you know when they are going back home and figure out flight times and everything. Either they are all geniuses or I'm just too lazy to do all that lol. YAYYYY SHE'S FINALLY SEEING THE TWINSSSS!

Hope you liked it. Comment your thoughts I love you
~ethansapplecream 🍏