Chapter 26

G: "Soooo Y/N. What did you think of the HollyWood sign?" He asked as we all got back into the car.
Y/N: "It was cool. I got my cool picture in front of it. I don't know. I feel like I overhyped it in my head. It's just kinda there. It doesn't do anything."
E: "That's what I tried to tell you! But you insisted we see it! The letters don't do backflips."
Y/N: "Yeah..."

E: "Where to next?"
Y/N: "The Grove! I'm ready to shop till I drop!"
E: "Okay!"

We started driving and as we we're driving I saw a bunch of people around what looked like a fair.
Y/N: "A FAIR!!" I screeched as we drove by.
G: "You like fairs?"
Y/N: "I LOVE FAIRS! The atmosphere the rides the food. The games I always lose at and waste money on. I love it!"
G: "Well it just came to town so they are still setting up. It's not ready. Otherwise we'd go right now."
Y/N: "Oh. Okay." I was kinda disappointed but I still get to shop!

Y/N: "Can one of you play some music please."
Grayson pulled out his phone but Ethan swooped in and connected his own phone first. Their twinship always makes me laugh. Literally everything with them is a competition.

E: "My turn!"
E: "Is there anything specifically y'all are in the mood for."
Y/N: "I'm good with anything."
E: "Shuffle it is!"

He pressed shuffle. I screeched when I heard the intro!

G: "Ethan! Really? You always-"
He rolled his eyes.
E: "What can I say.. I like..."

E: "Ass, ass, ass, ass, ass" he sang along.
Y/N: "I LOVE THIS SONG!"
G: "You do?"
Y/N:" It's my ratchet twerk jam!" I said dancing in my seat.
I was dancing aggressively in my seat.
G: "That's going on my story!" Grayson said.
Y/N: "You recorded that?!"
G: "Yup! I -"
Y/N: "SHHH MY PARTS COMINGGG! ARE YOU GUYS READY?! READYYYY" I screamed.

E: "Shhh yes we're ready, calm down!" He said pulling up to a red light.
Y/N: "This is my favourite partttt!! It's coming! Right hereee!"

Y/N: "Wobbledy wobble, wo-wo-wobble, wobbin'" I started rapping.
They gasped.

Y/N: "Ass so fat, all these bitches' pussies is throbbin'
Bad bitches, I'm your leader, phantom by the meter
Somebody point me to the best ass-eater
Tell 'em "Pussy clean!" I tell 'em "Pussy squeaky!"
Niggas give me brain 'cause all of them niggas geeky
If he got a mandingo, then I buy him a dashiki
And bust this pussy open in the islands of Waikikiiiiii...
Kiss my ass and my anus, 'cause it's finally famous
And it's finally so, yeah, it's finally so!
I don't know, man, guess them ass shots wore off!
Bitches ain't poppin', Google my ass
Only time you on the net is when you Google my ass
Ya fuckin' little whores, fu-fuckin' up my decors
Couldn't get Michael Kors if you was fuckin' Michael Kors
B-B-Big Sean, b-boy, how big is you?

Y/N: "Gimme all yo' money and gimme all yo' residuals
Then slap it on my ass, ass, ass..." I finished rapping.
G: "I WISH I SNAP CHATTED THAT!"

Ethan pressed a button and stopped the music.

Y/N: "Wait, why'd you-"
E: "Marry me!" He said looking at me through the mirror.

Y/N: "Ummm. I just met you like 3 days ago..... so in the words of Beyoncé. 'If you like it then you gotta put a ring on it.' "
E: "That can be arranged."
He said.
I laughed.
Y/N: "Yes we're here!" I cheered hopping out of the car.

                                ***
E: "Oh my gosh Y/N! Are you trying on the whole store?!" He asked.
Y/N: "I thought you would've figured out by now that this is my process." I replied shuffling through racks.
Y/N: "Some clothes look better on the rack or mannequin than they do on. So I have to try it all on. Even if I end up walking out with 2 things." I said. I turned around and he was gone.

I went back to shuffling through clothes when-

Y/N: "OW OW ow ow ow owwww!" I whined.

My hair got caught in a hanger. This is what I get for carrying more than I can handle. I tried untangling myself but the knot only got bigger and I could feel my Peruvian getting snatched.

G: "Oh no. Here I'll help." He offered.

He started trying to untangle the big knot my idiot self created.

He was so close to my face. I feel kinda awkward. I don't know where to avert my eyes. Like I don't wanna be weird and just stare at the ground. If I look forward it's like 'what are you looking at' but it would be more creepy if I just stare at him. Even though his face is like right there.

Damn Grayson's jawline doe. His lil chin mark is so cute. Actually he's so cute in general.

I could tell he was really focused,
his eyes were staring intensely as his big hands tried to get in between and unravel the knot. His jaw clenched, indicating his slight frustration.

G: "Sorry I'm all up in your bubble."
He apologized breaking the silence.
Y/N: "It's okay. I don't mind."

Shit, this is Grayson, that might've been too flirty. Now things are about to get awkward.

G: "You don't?"
Y/N: "Nope, not at all." I said honestly.
G: "Umm... okay." He chuckled, looking back at the knot blushing.

Awww Grayson. My hearts swelling.

G: "Uhh Y/N?" He asked.
Y/N: Yes?"
G: "I might have to chop off your hair to get this knot out."
Y/N: "WHAT?!"

G: "That's only IF I can't untie this which... I just did." He said breaking me free from the hanger.
Y/N: "Phew! You scared me there for a second." I said.
Y/N: "Thank you." I said.
G: "You're welcome." He replied.

G: "Here." He said taking all my clothes from my arms.
G: "I'll carry all your clothes from now on." He said.
Y/N: "Grayson, you don't have-"
G: "Why don't you ever let me do anything for you?!" He asked.
Y/N: "I don't know... I guess I'm used to having to do things by myself." I shrugged.
G: "Well, I'm here now to change that." I couldn't help but smile at that.

G: "Besides, what's the point in me working out. If I can't use my powers for good." He said in a superhero voice making me laugh.

He was able to carry all my clothes in one arm with ease.

G: "Plus we can't risk you getting your hair caught again." He smiled.

He lifted his hand and kinda hesitated before he brought it to my face and tucked the strand of hair behind my ear.

G: "Because, that would not be good." He smirked, staring intensely into my eyes.

Grayson never smirks. It was always a kind warm smile.

Not gonna lie the smirk was a turn on though.

Especially accompanied with the intense stare. There was something a bit more edgy, about it. Kind of out of character. I like it. It made me wonder if he was really this innocent lil puppy that I keep painting him to be.

I looked back. His smile faltered as he moved his head forward an inch. He hesitated, but me moving an inch forward gave him the reassurance to move closer. He bent down to my height and moved his hand and cupped my cheek.

THE FEELS!

E: "What wouldn't be good?" Ethan asked popping out of no where making us jump.

G: "Nothing." Grayson groaned pulling away.

Y/N: "I just got a little HUNG UP in a messy situation." I laughed. Both the twins just kind of looking at each other then back at me.

Y/N: "C'mom guys! That was funny. Cuz ya know my hair got caught on the hanger. So-. Never mind forget it." I gave up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GRAYSONNNNN!!! Guys it's so hard for me to successfully write Grayson scenes, cuz my mind will automatically avert to Ethan. But I watched a bunch of Gray vid edits to get me in his lane for my writing and I think I'm doin a good job.
Hope you liked it. Comment your thoughts I love you
~ethansapplecream 🍏