Chapter 2

*BEEP* * BEEEP*
I groaned as my alarm went off. I turned it off resisting the urge to hit snooze. I barely got any sleep. It was more like a long blink.

I stayed up once again on my phone bouncing between the vortexes of Instagram, Twitter, Wattpad and YouTube.

"You're going to bed on time tonight Y/N." I yawned lying to my reflection.

I finished getting ready. Then headed to the kitchen to see my sister eating breakfast. She cuddled her bowl of strawberries when she saw me walk in.

"Well goodmorning to you too!" I chuckled.
"Good morning. What time are you done your shift?" She asked.
"I finish at 4. But the parentals want me to run errands for them after so I'll be home late."I answered.
"Mkay. Well I gotta go catch my bus or I'll be late." She said putting her bowl in the sink. My school broke out for the summer before hers. Which is why I've already started working. "

"I mean unless my dearest sister would like to drive her beloved sister to school today." She added.
"And risk polluting this beloved Earth even further? When you could cut it down with the wonderful transportation of the bus?" I asked. "You suck!" she groaned. "And swallow." I whispered to myself.

"What?" She asked. "I said have a good day at school." I waved scooping a spoonful of cereal. "You better bring me a soft pretzel from the food court." She said as she walked out. I laughed and continued eating. My phone buzzed as I got an expected Tuesday Tweet from the twins. That reminded me! I opened the YouTube app and did my recent ritual. I tapped on the #AskEthanandGrayson3 video. I have watched this so many times that I can recite the entire video. I commented "All Doneee💜" like I had once everyday since it came out. I had given up on getting clever with my comments at this point. One reason being that other fans have been deleting and reporting comments. And the other being that I figured they would just randomly pick a person not based off what the comment says. So I'm not about to comment life story lol. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I made my way to the mall to my  shift that awaited me at Forever 21.

        *******END OF SHIFT*****
"Thanks for staying back longer and covering Jenna's shift Y/N." My manager said.
"I just did two shift back to back. But it's no big deal." I shrugged.
"You'll get a 50 cent bonus for every hour you worked today. You're free to go."She said.
"Thanks see you tomorrow." I said.

As I was walking to my car I saw I had a missed FaceTime call from my friend Kennedy. I still gotta do the errands for my parents. I'll call her back when I get home. I took a snap and posted it on my story before I started the car

                    ***** Home******I pulled up to my driveway exhausted from my shift and errand running

                    ***** Home******
I pulled up to my driveway exhausted from my shift and errand running. I grabbed my bag and the box of pizza I picked up for dinner.

When I walked into the house my phone connected to wifi and instantly blew up from all the notifications I missed. I didn't look assuming they were all my notifs from the twins tweeting about the Tuesday vid.

"Y/N!" My sister said running up to hug me.
"Hey. You're excited to me." I said surprised.
"How was your day?" She asked.
"It was okay. How bout you?"
"Okay. Soooooo. Where's my soft pretzel?" She asked looking through my bag.
"I didn't bring it. I brought pizza though." She stared at me with an unimpressed face

" She stared at me with an unimpressed face

"You had one job-" she started.
"Yeah I do actually have a job unlike you. So until you get one, no soft pretzels for you." I sassed.
"I'm 13! I can't get a job!" She argued. "What's the point of having an older sis if she can't support me financially?" She asked.
"Exactly I'm your sister! Not you're sugar daddy. So start a lemonade stand or somethin." I said.
"Or I'll just sell you're stuff online." She said running away with her slices of pizza. "DON'T TOUCH MY STUFF!" I yelled after her.

I grabbed my slices of pizza and sat down. Just as I was about to bite into it my phone rang.
"Hello Kennedy-" I started as her face showed up on the screen.
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEN?!" She asked.
"I just got home." I replied.
"Oh so you haven't seen the new-" she started.
"Nevermind. Go check the groupchat." She said and hung up.

I opened Instagram. And my notifs were blown up! On both my personal and fan account. My DM's were flooded. Probably response from the new part to my imagine I posted.

I opened the group chat with Kennedy and my other internet bestie Diamond.

D: CONGRATULATIONSSSS!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
K: THIS IS INSANEEE
Y/N: Aha thanks guys. Chill it's just a 50 cent bonus.
K: ...
D: Wait have you not seen the new vid?
Y/N: Not yet why?
K: GROUP VIDEO CALL NOW!! WE GOTTA SEE UR REACTION WHEN U WATCH IT
Y/N: ....okay....

I opened House Party and Diamond and Kennedys faces appeared on the screen.

Y/N: Hey guys-
K: GRAB UR LAPTOP.
Y/N: okay okay chill.

*************************************
Hey guys hope you're enjoying so far more to come! Comment your thoughts and vote.
~ethansapplecream 🍏