Chapter 1

Yusei's POV
Akiza Izinski. The girl everyone thought was normal.

The girl everyone wanted to be. The girl everyone thought was ordinary was carrying a big secret I didn't find out until nine years ago this very day.

A secret that would change her life forever.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Nine years earlier
Akiza's POV
It started out like any ordinary day. I got up, I got dressed, packed my back pack for school and noticed my parents weren't home.

Sure it's nice being rich and all but is that really what you want instead of seeing your parents all the time?
I only see them ten times a year...if I'm lucky.

Which I rarely am. Anyways back to what I was doing.

I was packing my back pack for school which I was not excited about. Sure I had a couple of friends but we only have like five classes together.
"Mrs. Akiza. Are you ready to go?," My chauffeur asked.
"You know what? I think I'm going to walk today," I told him and walked out the door.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Once I got to school I spotted Yusei and walked over to him.
"Hey, Akiza," Yusei said. I smiled.

Yusei was nice to everyone.
"Hey, Yusei." A couple of minutes passed as Jack and Crow joined us. A little while after Jack and Crow got here, Satellite high's most popular boy entered.

Sayer. No one knew his last name.

As soon as Yusei spotted Sayer, he wrapped his arm around my waist protectively. Sayer's been know for, certain things.
"Hey guys!" We turned our heads to see Sherry LeBlanc. Sayer's head also turned our way.

His eyes got mine and he winked at me. I turned away.
"Have you guys seen Bruno?," Sherry asked. We shook our heads.

She sighed.
"He wasn't at his shop either," Sherry said, sounding disappointed.
"I'm sure he's here somewhere, Sherry," I reassured her. She smiled at me as her face lit up a little bit.

It was a well known fact that Sherry liked Bruno. It wasn't hard to figure out either.

The bell soon rang and I was off to my first class of the day when a hand grabbed mine.
"Hey, are you still coming over tonight?," Yusei asked me. I shook my head.
"My parents are coming home tonight," I told him. He nodded in understanding.
"Rain check?," He asked. I smiled at him.
"Rain check."