Chapter 12

Sayer's POV
I walked into school on Monday morning with a cocky smile on my face. I was going to tell Akiza "how I feel" today and she was totally going to fall for me.

My smile soon dropped as I got to Akiza's locker. She stood there with Yusei.

It could be nothing. Friends hug friends right?

Why am I freaking out? Who cares if they're dating?

Once I tell Akiza how I feel she'll dump Yusei and come crawling to me. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around.

Once she saw it was me, her eyes formed into a glare of hatred.
"What to you want now, Sayer?," She questioned.
"To tell you you can do so much better than him," I pointed to Yusei. Akiza scoffed while Yusei bawled his fists.

Akiza saw his fists and put a hand on his shoulder, an attempt to calm him down. He visibly relaxed and fixed me with a glare.
"And who would be better then Yusei?," She questioned. I smirked.
"Me." Akiza and Yusei looked at each other before turning back to me and laughing. Laughing!

No one laughs at me!
"That was the best joke I've heard all day, Sayer. If you keep this up you might get class clown in the school year book," Akiza commented. Yusei smiled at her.

The two started to walk away before I stopped them.
"But, Akiza. I love you," I reasoned. She stopped dead in her tracks.

She swivelled around and walked back towards me. I closed my eyes waiting for a kiss.

All I got was a hard slap to the face.
"Don't tell me you love me! Everyone in this school knows who you are and what you do. So cut the crap!," She shouted. I blinked in surprise.
"I know what you did to Misty. You dumped her to be with me. We are not toys! We are human beings, we have feelings. And Misty actually liked you. How could you treat her like that? You are just de-SHUT UP!," I screamed, interrupting her.
"YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME!," I continued to scream at her.
"You have no idea what I've been through! All the loved ones I lost," I spoke. She scoffed.
"Are you done? Because no ones buying this. You are such a drama queen. Everyone knows who you are. We all know what you do. Why don't you just admit it?," She questioned.
"You're so bored with your own life you go out of your way and make a battlefield out of the whole student body! When does it stop?" She shook her head.
"I'm done pleading with you, for now. Have a nice life Sayer," She spoke, took Yusei's hand in hers and walked to class. I can't believe it.

Akiza just told me off. Someone told me off.

Akiza might be an even bigger challenge then I thought.