Chapter 26

Akiza's POV
"look it's a long story and right now we don't have time for it. Come on!," I yelled and grabbed Luna while Yusei grabbed Leo.
"Hold on. You're telling me you found out who killed your parents and you didn't tell any of us?! Akiza you could be next!," Crow screeched. I sighed.
"I know and I'm sorry. We don't have time for this right now, though. Come on." We made our way out of the back of the house and got on our bikes and drove away.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
"I cannot believe you! Who else knew?!," Crow bellowed. Everyone in the room raised their hands except for Crow.

Of course I felt bad lying to him. But it was a well known fact that Crow can't keep a secret.

And this needs to stay a secret.
"Everyone knew but me?!," Crow growled. I nodded guiltily.

Crow sighed.
"You know what. It doesn't even matter because those guys are Team New World. Toughest guys around. There's no way in hell we'll be able to beat those guys," Crow said.
"Not with that attitude. This is more than a duel. This is Akiza's freedom. Our freedom. The world's freedom. This is Team New World...we have to be ready," Yusei said, dramatically.
"He's right. This isn't just about my freedom anymore. It's everyone's. We can do this," I encouraged.
"On three," Jack said.
"3,2,1 Team 5d's!"
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Guys I am so fucking sorry and you're all probably so sick of me saying that. I want to thank the people who are still reading this shitty ass book and for those who are still putting up with me. I will try to update more frequently but no promises. I love you guys!
-Lynch