Chapter 14

After the time I spent with Akiza I realized something. I never asked her to be my girlfriend!

Shit! How could I forget?!

Great...I'm the best boyfriend in the world. Oh wait!

I'm not even her boyfriend! Hey I can fix this.

Okay here's what I'm going to do...
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Akiza's POV
I was walking home from school when I went up to my front porch. Yusei was there.
"Hey! I didn't know you were coming over today," I told him, hugging him and planting a soft peck on his check.
"Hey. I got to talk to you," He said, moving my hands from around him. I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Is everything okay?,"I asked.
"Better then okay. I just want to ask you something," He stated.
"Okay," I shrugged.
"We've known each other forever. We've had this unknown thing for quite awhile and I just, well I just want to make us known. Akiza, I'm asking you to be my girlfriend," He said. A smile broke out on my face.
"Aw Yusei, of course I will," I said and pulled him into a hug.
"You have no idea how much you make me happy," I said in his ear.
"I think I have an idea."
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Jack's POV
"Crow! What the bloody hell did you do!," I shrieked and walked towards Crow.
"It was an accident! I didn't mean for Carly to hear," Crow said and backed away.
"Didn't meander her to hear? Didn't mean for her to hear? So you weren't talking about how I love her?," I retold.
"No, no, no I was, I mean I was but I didn't mean to," Crow stumbled.
"Ugh, you know what? Forget it. That's the last time I tell you anything," I spoke and walked away from Crow. I can't believe I trusted him.

I can't believe he rated me out. Never again.

I'm never speaking to Crow ever again.