Chapter 5

Akiza's POV
Saturday rolled around faster than I expected. Carly said the death of my parents has changed me but I don't see it.

Speaking of my parents death, I still don't know who did it, but I have to put that on hold today. Yusei, Jack, Carly, Bruno, Sherry, Leo, Luna and I were going to spend some time together today.

It was really long overdue. I feel like I haven't seen these guys in forever.

I hoped on my ride, a similar colour to Yusei's, and drove over to Yusei's garage.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Yusei's POV
"Jack? Crow?" I walked down the stairs to see Jack and Crow fast asleep on the couch. Bruno was no where to be seen.

Did he leave? Or did he have-
"Hey, Yusei. Sherry and I just went for a walk," Bruno interrupted my train of thought. I looked out the widow.

It was raining. I smiled at the two.
"You went for a walk, in the rain?," I questioned. They looked at each other and smiled.
"Well, we didn't just walk," Sherry said and left Bruno to go greet Akiza, Carly, Leo and Luna who entered the garage. I raised my eyebrows at Bruno as a suggestive smile appeared on my face.

He looked at me, a blush on his cheeks.
"Don't, say one word, Yusei," Bruno huffed and stocked off.
"What's up with, Bruno?," Akiza asked, joining me by my side. I smiled down at her.

Even dripping wet she was still beautiful. She looked up at me and smiled.
"What?," She asked.
"You want a different jacket?," I asked.
"Uh, sure," She said and slipped her jacket off revealing a burgundy T-Shirt. I handed her my jacket and she slipped it on.

Did I say she was beautiful? I meant gorgeous.
"Uh, Yusei? Are you okay?," She asked me. I nodded.
"Better than okay." She nodded, clearly not believing me.
"What's up with Bruno and Sherry?," She asked. I looked back at them.

Bruno was staring at Sherry while she talked to Carly.
"I think Bruno's crush got worse." I turned to look at Akiza and smiled. She smiled back.
"How are your parents?," I asked her. Her face hardened.
"Same old, same old," She spoke brushing me off.
"I'm going to go talk to Sherry."

With that she left my side and went to talk to Sherry. Somethings not right.

She's hiding something and I'm going to find out what. No matter what I have to do I will find out.

I will always find out when it comes to Akiza.