Chapter 27

Yusei's POV
"Akiza...can we talk for a minute?," I asked, walking up to her. She nodded and followed me out of the garage.

As soon as she stepped outside I engulfed her into a hug.
"How you doing?," I asked her, burying my face in her hair. She sighed.
"As good as I'll ever be." I sighed.
"I love you," I told her. She looked up at me and smiled.

Her grip on me tightened.
"I love you, too." Tears started to slip out of her eyes. My face morphed into concern.
"Why are you crying? I hate it when you cry," I said, brushing the tears away from her eyes.
"I don't know what I'd do without you," She said, looking up at me.
"I don't know what I'd do without you. And I never want to have to know." I hugged her tighter.
"I love you so much," Akiza whispered.
"I love you so much,too."
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Crow's POV
"Guys. We can't let them take her away. It would crush Yusei. I mean, look at them," I said, pointing to the loving couple outside of the garage. Jack sighed.
"Crow's right. I fucked up my relationship once with Yusei. I'm not going to rest until I do my very best to keep Akiza where she belongs. With Yusei," Jack preached. I smiled.
"Alright. Whose in?," I asked, putting my hand in the middle of our small circle. One by one everyone threw their hands in.
"Team 5d's!"
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
"Come on, Trudge. Just let us see the files. We know who killed Akiza's parents. We just need to gather evidence," I pleaded.
"Sorry, guys. I can't let you get that file," Officer Trudge said. I sighed.
"Looks like we're on opposite sides again, Trudge," I said.
"Looks like we are, Crow."
"Okay...Trudge this is getting ridiculous. You know Akiza...you know she's had a very dark past but you know she would never murder her own parents," Sherry reasoned. Trudge sighed.
"I would be risking my job-which is more important, your job or Akiza?," Jack asked.
"You know it's Akiza-then give us those files!," Jack said. Trudge sighed and walked us to the file room.

He tossed a yellow file at Sherry.
"You didn't get it from me." With that we all walked out of the file room, unaware of the watchful eyes spying on us.