Chapter 24

Dear, Yusei
I'm so sorry I had to do this to you. By now Crow would have told you that I left.
I wish I could tell you that I ran far, far away. The truth is...I turned myself in.
If you want to see me I'm locked up in prison.
They decided my crimes were those of an adult and so I'm in prison.
Anyways if you want to see me I'll be there. Sorry I let you down.
You're morning star, Akiza

I sank to my knees and sobbed. After I collected myself I got on my motorcycle and drove off to get Akiza.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Akiza's POV
"Yusei let me go!," I screeched as he pulled me into his garage. I was going to yell at him some more when he embraced me in a hug.
"I swear to god, Aki. If you do that again I'll-you'll what, Yusei?," I cut him off, hugging him tight.
"I don't know what I'd do without you. You're my everything. Every time you leave me I feel cold and I hate it. You can't leave me. I won't let you," Yusei spoke, tightening his grip around me. Tears streamed down my face.
"I don't want to leave. I just want to stay here. Why did this have to happen, Yusei?"
"I don't know, Aki. I really don't."
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Crow's POV
"Dude! I told you to run away and you turn yourself in instead!"
"I'm sorry. I just couldn't take it anymore. How could you let me go anyways?," She asked me her expression turning into one of hurt.
"It was the hardest thing I had to do. You have to realize I spent most of my life on the run. All I know is running away from problems like these," I told her. She nodded, satisfied with my answer.
"Did they find out what happened to Sayer?," I asked. She shook her head.

I sighed. Things were only looking worse for Akiza.

Well, actually, things were looking much worse for her boyfriend. Yusei almost lost his garage today because he was late on payments.

He's staying up all night trying to crack this uncrackable case. Worst of all.

He's in denial. He refuses to come to terms that Akiza will be locked up soon.

I'm sad to say that loosing Akiza will be Yusei's downfall. No.

I won't let it. I'm going to do everything in my power to keep those two together as long as I can.

I looked up at Akiza to find her smiling with her boyfriend at Sherry and Bruno. Wait...what?
"What's going on?," I asked, snapping out of my thoughts.
"Bruno and I got together last night!," Sherry screeched. I smiled.

Everything was going great...I always wonder why it all had to go wrong.