Chapter 25

Crow's POV
The weekend rolled around sooner than I expected. The skies were clear, no signs of rain.

That's when the storm hit. Trees uprooted from the ground. Roofs being torn away from people's houses.

It was the worst storm to ever hit The Satellite. The gang and I were in a secret hideout to keep from being demolished from the storm.

Akiza and Yusei sat on the floor, watching the storm outside. Carly and Jack were checking the engines in our bikes.

Sherry and Bruno were nowhere to be found. We were all getting worried about them.
"Do you think they're okay?," Carly asked. Jack nodded.
"If anyone can survive this it's Bruno and Sherry," Jack comforted, which was unusual for him.
"Jack's right. They'll be fine."
Bruno's POV
"Wait...what?," Sherry asked confused.
"I found out who I am. My name isn't Bruno, its Visor," I told her.
"Visor. As in the Visor on the news who was robbing from Rex Goodwin?," Sherry questioned.
"Wait...we got back into school after being expelled. Was that your doing?," Sherry questioned. I shook my head.
"Visor did that." She rolled her eyes at me.
"I don't care who you are or what you did. I love you," She said, turning around and planting a quick kiss on my cheek.
"I love you too. Now come on. We have to find some shelter," I said, gently grabbing her hand and pulling her along with me.
"Hey, what's that?," Sherry asked, pointing to a small house. Crow's secret hideout.
"That's Crow's secret hideout. Come on," I gently tugged on her arm as we approached the house.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Yusei's POV
"Don't you ever do that to us again! We were worried sick about you two!," Luna cried pulling the two into a hug.
"I promise, Luna. It'll never happen again," Sherry assured.
"Umm guys? We need to leave. Like now," Carly said, running down the stairs to the rest of us with Jack behind her.
"Why what's wrong?," I asked.
"They're here," She spoke.
"Who?," Crow asked.
"The people who killed my parents."
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Okay I updated. I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I don't know how many times I apologized to you guys but you guys don't deserve it. Thanks so much for sticking by me. I'll try and update more often.
-lynch