Chapter 18

Bruno's POV
"Hey! Akiza!," I shouted running down the halls. She turned around and smiled at me.

She waited for me to catch up with her and then we walked together.
"What's up?," She asked. I shrugged.
"Did you hear?," I asked. She looked at me confused.
"Hear what?," She asked, fiddling with her lock on her locker.
"About Jack and Carly."
"What about Jack and Carly?," She asked, shoving her books in her locker.
"They got together." Her mouth hung open.
"Seriously!," She screeched. I nodded.

Her face busted out in a smile.
"I'm so happy for her. I have to go find her. Thanks for letting me know," She thanked and walked away to find Carly.
Sayer's POV
"Just leave us alone, Sayer," Jack started. I shook my head.
"But this is too fun. You're friend humiliated me. I'm just returning the favour," I said and blocked Jack's path.
"Yusei isn't here to save you this time, Atlas. What are you going to do." He glanced at Carly and she nodded. All I could feel was pain as I hit the floor.

I looked at him with disbelief.
"What the fuck, Atlas." I might as well make a scene.
"I did ask you to leave us alone," He pointed out. I rolled my eyes.
"Fine. Enjoy your time with the nerd." Carly laughed.
"Nerd? Seriously? That's the best you could come up with? Man, Sayer. You're slacking," Carly said and pulled Jack away.
"You just can't take a hint can you." I turned around and looked at Akiza.
"What do you want?," I spat. She laughed.
"For you to get out of my life. This might be the only freedom I have for the next couple of years before I'm locked away for "killing my parents". Stop trying to screw it up for me. I'm warning you for the last time before I actually take action. Leave. Me, and my friends. Alone," She spat and walked away. I groaned.

What happened to me? I'm getting sloppy.

She's going to find out. She'll never want to date me after she discovers what I've done.

Who cares. There's other girls out there.

But none are like Akiza. Screw it.

I can't do this shit anymore. I walked up to Akiza and grabbed her.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!," She screamed and kicked me. I reluctantly let her go.
"I'm done with your games. I slayed  your demons for you! You should be with me! I'll treat you right, Akiza. I'll-SHUT UP YOU FOOL!," She bellowed, interrupting me.
"I don't like you. I never have and I never will. I love Yusei. I'm in love with Yusei. And what do you mean you "slayed my demons" what did you do?," She barked. Yusei holding her back now so she wouldn't kill me.

I smirked.
"What do you think I did?," I questioned. That's when all hell broke loose.

And I remembered the monster Akiza truly is.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
I'm sorry. I truly am I've been so busy and I was procrastinating. To be honest with you guys I'm probably going to delete this book but we'll see. Thanks so much for putting up with this. You guys are the best.
-lynch