Chapter 16|Wow

Word Count: 1337

Kira POV

I still couldn't see.  The surgery was a success but I was bed bound with a thick knitted bandage around my eyes until they heeled, now acording to the doctor my eye color was now bluecolor.

A/N (changed her eye color after the surgery cause I changed what the girl looked like, go back to Character introductions or wait till next chapter for the updated picture)

To say I was excited was a complete understatement...I never saw anything in my life except the eyes of the man who cared less over the fact I was destined to be with him forever & the fact he probably would never earn my trust again....a loveless marriage was what I was destined to have.

Before I got the surgery done I claimed my biological fathers inheritance that he left me.  I was blind of course then but I felt so confident walking into the appointment that Rebecca was kindly  to make me, it went like this.

~3 weeks ago-The Appointment~

Rebecca drove me to what she told me to be a giant building, apparently my mother made a giant scene saying I was dead and it didn't matter what I said because it was "her" money.

So we had to meet at a lawyers office even though the guy she hired didn't give a shit about her "thoughts" since he was able to find documented evidence that the inheritance went straight to me, not her or my brothers only me which apparently pissed her off even more. She started spouting garbage like I ran away to be with my boyfriend something she knew I didn't have and that I shouldn't inherit anything because I was a slut who liked fucking guys that her mother loved.  According to Rebecca the lawyer had to physically tell her to shut up before he reported her to the police for allowing inappropriate sexual 
behaviour between her husband and her daughter for money.   

I was shocked to say the least, I already guessed she knew what her husband was doing behind her back, aka my fucked up step dad who raped me but I didn't know she was getting money for all the times he raped me.   I may have not been able to see Rebecca's reaction but the shattering sound of a plate to the wall definitely told everybody in the next century that she was beyond pissed.   It took me so long to get her to calm down and not go find my mother and rip her body apart limb by limb even though I probably would've enjoyed Rebecca's mental break down on my mother but I needed to be civil.

 So when we got to the building my mother was there of course, she didn't move but I could definitely sense her presence and smell her stench.   It smelled like the women had taken a shower in old grandmas perfume to cover the captivating smell of alcohol that I was extremely use to.  I sat down and before the lawyer even got to talk my mother was across the table trying to fucking slap me...but something amazing happened I grabbed her hand mid air....and I couldn't see shit.  You could probably hear a pin drop by what I did...