Chapter 35| It's Time To Go Blind

Kira POV

"You ready?" I asked Angel, she gave me a wide toothed smile as we sat in tbe car with her 4 body gaurds and the 3 under cover cops who were already at the mall checking it through and notifying the security of Angel and I's situation.

We arrived and got to shopping, I could see in Angels eyes how much she wanted to shop at the baby stores but she kept the restraint perfectly as we acted like girls just wanting to but I knew everytime we passed a mirror that we were terrified being out here even if we has security and body gaurds and cops watching our every move...she still always managed to scare us.

After what seemed like hours, about 20 bags later we went to the food court. Suddenly Angels phone dinged she looked confused as she opened it and she dropped and started crying,

"I'm sorry!" She said, I was confused as I picked up her phone and read what the text said

"Cousin My Ass! I will kill that abomination!" ~Cecilia

Attached was a picture of Angel holding her flat stomach in the stor. holding a white teddy bear. I quickly looked through our bags and found the bear, my heart warmed. Cecilia fucking ruined everything.

I got up and motioned for the body guards to come over, after I showed them the message we were quickly taken away from the mall and were on our way to Angels house

"Its not your fault." I said, Angel only bought the bear cause it was the last one there and they weren't going to put them in stalk anymore since they took so long to go out of stalk.

"I should have left it." Angel cried, in the front seat as I rubbed her back from the back seat.

That was when I saw the bright lights coming towards us, I unbuckled my seat belt and sat on Angel as the car crashed into us. I used all my strength to protect Angel as the car turned and glass shattered into my eyes, everything went black as the pulled me off her.

"Kira! Why did you do that!" Angel cried, my body felt numb to her touch.

"GET DOWN NOW!" yelled one of the body guards to who I assumed the screaming woman in the background to be Cecilia.

"Let me finish Kira and that baby!" She screamed, I knew by the lound gunshot and Cecilias pain filled scream that she was wounded. They weren't going to kill her just yet, there needed to justice for all the lives she took.

"Oh my Lord!" I heard Charlie scream, there was a loud childlike scream that came from far enough away.

"Where my mommy!" The little boy screamed, he sounded no older than 6 years old and I felt my numb body freeze.

"Its okay sweety, we'll get you your mommy." I heard Angel say, a cop was begging me to stay awake who I assumed to be Zach the man who was basically best friends with Eric but I was too cold for it. I was back in darkness, my body felt painful and sore, I could barely breath.