Chapter 33|Morning Fun

Word Count: 1203

Kira POV

I woke up to the feeling of something rubbing against my but, when the feeling finally entered my body I realized Eric had a hard on.

"Good morning beautiful." Eric said, as I rolled onto my back and looked up into his eyes.

"Good morning woody." I said, my cheeks on fire by my bood attitude but Eric just laughed.

"Only for you." He said, he leaned down and kissed me.

It was probably a horrible idea early in the morning, while his naked chest pushed against my breast.  His arm wrapped around my waist pulling me closer as his lips found its way to my kneck, I let out out a small gasp as his lips touched my collar bone and I squirmed in his embrace.

"Shit." I whimpered, I felt him chuckle agaisnt my skin while he gentle sucked at the newly found spot on my kneck that caused me to squirm.

*Mild Sexual Scene. Read at your own Risk.*

"Should I stop princess, our do you wanna have some morning fun." He asked, I saw it in his eyes that we weren't going to go all the way but was I ready to give my body to somebody else.

"Yes!" I moaned, as I felt his hand rub my almost bare hip.  The control I felt lost to the world as his hand touched my right breast squeezing and sending sparks flying down to my core.   He took of my sweater, I could see it in his eyes he wanted to look at me.

He kissed me with such passion, his hands rubbed my body gently.

"Do you want to help me princess." He asked, I bit my lip and nodded as he guided my right hand to his raging hard on inside his thin boxers.  I moaned at the contact, his cock pulsed in my hand as I stroked it up and down upon his request and he let out a fierce moan.

"Fuck." I screamed, as his finger found its way to my bud and teased it gentle causing my body to slowly spasm at the new found heat that he provided.  I continue to stroke him as he brang my core to its brink of insanity, my body bubbled like a volcano.   His lips on my breast driving me insane as his small gasps of my own movement drove him insane.

My whimpers and moans were boucing of the walls as the strong smell of arousal filled the bedroom. My body tensed to the moment of complete ecstasy until I screamed at my release, pumping his cock along with rythm of my release as I felt hot beads of sperm flow onto my hands bring me down from my high.

"Good job princess." Eric said, he kissed my lips passionetly before going to the bathroom for a cloth to clean of my hand and the mess I pooled onto his bed sheets.
*Sexual Scence Over*

I giggled when he kissed me all over my face after our shower, his arms wrapped around me as he guided me around his living room dancing to imaginary music in our head.  He wasn't pushing me to feel anything but care, I cared for him so much.

*Ringggg*

Eric looked confused, then I realized it was my cell phone ringing as I ran to answer it.  I felt my stomach fall as I knew our moment had been interupted but as I felt Erics arms hug me from behind I knew he didn't care about who was on my phone line.

"Hello?" I said, there was static but then a loud scream.

"You will die bitch! DIE." there was just loud deadly screams on the line, it sounded santanic and evil like somebody was being tortured in the background it caused me to throw my phone and cry.

"Princess it's okay." Eric said, holding me as I shook in fear I knew who that voice was Cecilia wasn't done with me yet, oh god I had to warn Matt.  I picked up my phone and dialed Matts number, I saw the confused look on Erics face but the worry inside my heart at Angels safety burned into my soul.

I forgave Matt, Angel didn't need Cecilia in her life.

"Hello?" Matt's voice answered, clearly awoken from his sleeping state.

"Is Angel there with you." I asked, my voice shaking.

"Yes she's sleeping, what's wrong Kira." Matt asked, clearly awake.

"Cecilia called, she wants me dead and you know very well if she finds out about Angel...Angel wont be safe." I said, Matt growled.

"Fuck sakes." Matt said, I knew he blamed himself.  It was his fault for making Cecilia fall in love with him and then lying to him about what happened between us.

"Your going to have to tell Angel." I said, matt sighed in the background I could hear the inner termoil in his voice as he says.

"I know, thank you Kira." He said, I told him he was welcome and we both hanged up.  I then explained to Eric who called me and why I called Matt.  When he heard about Cecilia being mentally unstable he was shocked because they grew up together Cecilia, Matt and Eric were all best friends.

"I can't believe shes like that." Eric said, I shrugged.

"She got her brother to kidnap us, but he didn't want to hurt Matt because it was the only way for him to afford anything in life." I said, Eric looked at with wide eyes.

"Cecilia has a brother!?" He said, I laughed at his reaction I guess that Eric was truly out of the loop.  Then again, he did change his name so he wasn't a mintson.

"He's a gifted, Naomi knows him too." I said, Eric smiled.

"Oh that boy, the one who always kidnaps her cause of his feelings I tried to help her but she seems content with being kidnapped every once in a while." Eric said, I was shocked that he knew about Naomis kidnapings.  Matt didn't he was just paying off Markis so he could get by without Cecilia interfearing in his life, but as Eric said Naomi could take care of herself and was fine with being kidnapped.

"I'm surprised you knew." I said, sitting on his lap on the couch cuddling into his kneck.

"I was never scared of the gifted, so when Naomi accidently called me on her 12th birthday wondering why her family didn't show up like the promised, I was heart broken I love Matts family but they could just never accept Naomi the way they should." He said, I nodded.

"I felt so bad for her, after the kidnapping when she had to go back I told her I'd alway be there to help." I said, Eric smiled.

"Beautiful and accepting, how did I get so lucky." Eric said, I blushed and kissed him passionately as he pulled me closer.

"Your too sweet." I said, he chuckled his laughter vibrating against my skin causing me smile.

"Only for you princess." He replied, I smiled as we cuddled.

Vote & Comment Your Thoughts!!

Ta-ta For no my kitties ❤🐱