The emo girl and the YouTube sensation [arranged marriage]

Chapter 1

Zach's POV

Another day. Another Vlog. I'm tired of being one of those YouTube sensations. At first when I first started doing this, I was like 14, I used to be like 'oh my god, 1000 views!' but now its kind of 'wow 1,000,000 hits.' Sarcastic, of course.

I had just finished editing my video, when I heard my mum calling me from downstairs.

"Zachary Alexander Mason, get down here."

"In A Minute!"

"One!..." oh gosh she is counting again when is she going to learn that I am 17 not 10.

"Two!!.." Crap let me just get my shirt on

"Three!!!..."

"Yes mum." she looked up and glared at me. She has been like this ever since my dad died when I was 13. I think because I look like him so much whenever she looks at me she sees him.

Then I noticed everyone else in the room.

There was a very-built man with greying brown hair, brown eyes and a prominent nose. He was slightly tanned so he was probably from a Hispanic colony. And his hair was in tight curls that stopped an inch away from his head.

Next to him was his wife I think. She was a very beautiful Caucasian lady. She had brown-almost-black hair. She had the deepest green eyes ever and when she smiled she had laugh lines around her bambi-shaped eyes.

And then sitting across the room in a lonely corner was a girl. She was so beautiful. She inherited her mother's features. She had the eyes, the hair colour, the heart-shaped face but she inherited her dad's curly hair. She was wearing tight black skinny jeans, a baggy striped hoodie and dirty wear-and-tear converses. Her hair just hung down her face and she was only wearing eye-liner and a bit of lip-gloss.

She looked up at me with a forced smile. Then she furrowed her eyes together as if she knew me from somewhere and then her eyes widened in knowledge. She rolled her eyes. I guess she is not a YouTube fan.

Alex's POV

"Alex!" my dad bellowed up the stairs. "You ready yet?"

"Dad, I have been ready for 30 minutes. I am the one that has been f*cking waiting for YOU!"

"Alex," my mum said her ridiculous squeaky voice "Never speak to your father like that."

"Whatever," I mumbled picking up my iPod and bag and trailing down the stairs. When I was in the car I realised that I had no exact clue where we were going. "Dad, where are we going?"

"Well Alex," I rolled my eyes at my mums voice "We are.."

"DAD, where are we going?" the thing I did not ask my mother therefore I do not need my mothers input.

"Alex," my dad started up "It's a surprise."

"Oh great dad," I said in a monotone "I love surprises" I rolled my eyes through the rear-view mirror so my dad could see.

Next thing I know my dad has pulled up to some massive four-storey house. And announces we are here. I gave him one of my 'WTF?!?!" looks and walked up to the house.

"Alexia!" my mum screeched "Do not ring the doorbell until I get there." I pressed the bell and turned around and smirked at her. She glared back. That's what she gets. But then her glare turned into a smirk. I think she is up to something.

The door was opened by a woman. She had auburn hair with blonde highlights. Her eyes were brown with a hint of greenly yellow. She was quite pretty. She looked like she came from south America, Italy or Portugal. She smiled at me. More like beamed. And let me in.