The emo girl and the YouTube sensation [surprise]

Hey guys so I am fast-forwarding 2 months. They have just started University.

Nothing really eventful happened in the last 2 months. Alex grandmother hadn't come back. Oh and Zach hasn't said anything to Alex to her brother...yet.

I have added pictures to all the chapters they show what all the characters look like. So check them out. They go in this order.

Alex

Zach

Alex's Dad

Alex's Mom

Alex's grandmother

A slideshow (for some reason it won't change to Zach's Mom but his mom is Heidi Klum)

Rosie and Adrian

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Chapter 7

Zach's POV

At the moment my aunt's name is Rosalinda. I don't know why she keeps changing it. But yeah. I call her Aunt Rosie.

"Aunt Rosie, will you quit taking pictures. We will be late. Remember me and Alex have to pick up our dorm keys before 2." The camera flashed and whirred one more time.

"Awww, Zachy you always spoil my fun." She pouted. She was my mom's fun-loving younger sister. She had that glint her eye all the time; showing how cheeky she is. She is only 3 years older than me. My grandparents liked to breed. "So where is that beautiful fiancée of yours?" She asked. I blushed. "Is my little Zachy boy blushing over a girl?" I could call her a sister. That is how strong a bond is. We grew up together. But when she turned 18 my mum forced me to call her aunt, since she turned into a 'woman'; keep in mind; I was 15 at the time.

"No." I mumbled into my chest. "And she isn't my fiancée." Aunt Rosie gave me a look. "Yet." Then she smiled and squealed. "I'll go call her." I said leaving Rosie holding the camera and went upstairs.

When I reached me and Alex's room, she was standing there with a pair of my jeans in one hand and the note her grandmother gave me in the other. Her face was unreadable. Crap!

Adrian's POV (Alex's Brother)

My first day of being a professor. Just fresh out of university and I already got a job at Cambridge University. "This is awesome." I murmured as I looked around the lecture room, which is mine. It sounded funny in my English accent. I used to have an American one. But I don't now. I had to fake my own death and move to London. They were going to force me to marry someone that I didn't want to. And I knew there was only one person that would be willing to take me away from my parents. My grandmother. Oh how I hate that woman with a passion. She had tried to kill my sister. The only thing is: why didn't she try to kill me? One thing I regret is that I left Alex.

"Mr. Enrique?" Yes I took my grandmother's name. It was the only way that they wouldn't find me. "Here is your schedule, it tells you what time you will lecture at and who are you students. If you need any help just meet me at the front desk." I nodded. I didn't know who the hell that was but she was smoking. She had one of the nicest bodies I have seen. Hour shaped. I licked my lips, as she left the room. I mentally slapped myself. I can't think of any women like that. I have a girlfriend.

Rosalinda. She came to England for university too. She is originally from California; Where I used to live. Rosalinda Sage. I would never forget that name.

THE END!!!

BYE SEE YOU LATER

HAHAHA IF YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS THE END YOU DON'T KNOW ME THAT WELL