The emo girl and The Youtube sensation [love?]

My week hasn't been all that good.

I am apologizing in advance if it's shitty.

Sorry

----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12

Zach's POV

I yelled and yelled for help but it seemed no one heard my cries. Until the Sebastian dude came up to me.

"Dude, what's up with Alex?"

"I-I don't Kn-Know. She looked really ill when I first came, we talked and were about to pick up her things from your room and she fainted and then...then..." I trailed off and shrugged.

"Uhh... Ok... we have to get her to a hospital and quick!"

"We can't she hates hospitals and I don't think we have enough time!!"

"THE INFIRMARY!" he shouted and started walking away. WTF?!?! Hello, I am holding a limb body.

"SEBASTIAN!!!" I yelled and he came walking back and giving me a 'what?' expression. Then he looked back down to Alex.

"Oh, Right..." He said and he grabbed Alex's feet and he half carried, half dragged her out there.

We got to the infirmary in 10 minutes. And the nurse was in there. She told us that Alex suffered from nausea due to lack of nutrition and alcohol poisoning.

If only I didn't cheat we wouldn't be in this mess.

A groan escaped Alex's lips and me and Sebastian shot a look and each other and then stared at Alex waiting for something else but nothing happened.

The nurse spoke up making me jump and Sebastian chuckle. "I'm afraid we are going to take her to a hospital."

I sighed. "How far away is the hospital?" I asked

"Maybe 20 minutes away at the most." Sebastian stated. I nodded.

"Is that a yes?" the nurse added. I did nod, didn't I? I nodded...again.

"We could take my car." Sebastian offered. I nodded once more. It was 3 in the morning I didn't feel much like speaking. The nurse gave us a stretcher and we carried Alex's body to his car.

I laid Alex down at the back and put her head in my lap. Sebastian got out his car keys and started the engine.

I played with Alex's hair and thought about how we first met. She absolutely hated my guts because I was some preppy YouTube guy.

That reminds me I haven't made a video in quite some time. And our first kiss... It was so unexpected. If I knew what was happening at the time it would have been better.

And then when I woke her up the next morning. How she blushed when she realised she wasn't wearing a bra.

I chuckled and looked up to see Sebastian glaring at me through the rear view mirror.

"Dude, what's your problem?" I asked

"Nothing..." he spat out "DUDE." And then he went back to focus on the road.

"Are you in love with Alex?" his head shot up and he stiffened.

"Yeah..." he mumbled.

"It's Ok if you are." I said "I mean I don't know how you could not fall in love with her. She's beautiful, smart, funny, intuitive, intriguing and mysterious. She's everything a guy wants." I sighed dreamily.

"Yeah, she is." He sighed back. I started laughing.

"So how did you and Alex meet?" I asked. This is unbelievable; me and Sebastian are having a proper conversation.