The emo girl and the YouTube sensation [Gained weight]

Chapter 27

Chantelle's POV

"I don't get it." I said confused. "So, you want me to believe that that Dale guy wanted you to break my heart just because I rejected him in the first week of university." That is ridiculous. Obviously, that guy was screwed up in the head.

"I told you, you wouldn't believe it." He said in 'I told you so' voice.

"Sea, now is not the time for the whole 'I told you so' childish act, Okay?" I said, hushing him. "We have to get him back. And we have to do get him good." I said in a conniving voice. "So here is what we're going to do..."

----

"Chan, that is ridiculous." He said to me after the plan. "Dale is an evil genius so he won't believe it. And he will take advantage of you."

"That's why you'll be on guard the whole time. You will follow us all the way through, Okay? When you walk away, You'll be lurking in the shadows."

This plan is awesome!!!

Zach's POV

"But we can't move it forward for next week!" Alex screamed at her mom. "I wanted a Christmas wedding!" I exclaimed through tears.

"I'm sorry Alex." Alex's mom said calmly "It's just that they way you're going, you won't be able to fit into your wedding dress."

"But- But..." She sobbed and buried her face into her hands shaking. You see, these hormones have made her very emotional these past few weeks. I was next to her rubbing my back comfortably.

"You have to understand Alex." I said quietly. "You're getting kind of big..." I trailed off.

"I don't believe you!" Alex shouted; standing up. "You just called me fat!" She shouted at me.

"No, no I didn't call you fat..." I paused. "...just pregnant!" I exclaimed finally finding the word.

She let out a wail and ran upstairs crying.

----------------------------------------------------------

I made it short and sweet :D

So, yes guy's next chapter is the wedding since Alex is getting "Fat". I had to rush this chapter since I have an English 'Controlled Assessment' AND a Triple Science Module next week and I've been revising.

The story's coming to a close and I'm not sure whether I should do a sequel and say this is completed or just continue on. Tell me what you think.