The emo girl and the YouTube sensation [Old beginnings]

Chapter 26

Alex's POV

So, there Lauren stood in the middle of the doorway, lightning and everything going on in the background and I'm thinking 'Oh My Gosh Lauren is standing in my doorway. No way, no way.'

[A/N: Sorry I thought it was fun to write like that for one sentence]

Anyways, Lauren stood in my doorway in a threatening expression. "Uhh... can I help you?" I asked unsure of why she was here.

"You, you fucking bitch. This is all your fault." She said pacing towards me, making me walk backwards.

"I'm sorry but I never told your baby-father to come to the Ritz, have a fight with my fiancée and then push me into the road." I said defensively.

"No, it's your fault Charlie found out this wasn't his child." I looked at her puzzled and she sighed. "When we went to the hospital, they took some of my blood and the unborn baby" she put her arm over her bulging stomach. "They found out that the baby's blood didn't match his so, when he found out he up and left. And he left the hospital with just a warning from the police. So, are you happy now? I'm all alone. This is what you wanted, isn't it?"

"Lauren, I never wanted you to be alone and pregnant. I just wished that you would messing around with my boyfriends."

"BULLSHIT!" she shouted, making me jump back and giving her entry into the house. "You've hated me since we were kids. You just got love and hate confused." She said and she was about to continue until my mother walked in looking all sweet and motherly. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, Alex! Why didn't you tell me that Lauren was here?" she exclaimed then she turned to Lauren with a stern expression. "Get out." She said which shocked both me and Lauren.

"Excuse me?" Lauren asked confused. I was pretty much as confused.

"Do you have a hearing problem? Get out of my house." My mother said making me so proud.

"B-But..." Lauren stuttered.

"Oh Lauren's here, that's just great." My dad said wrapping his arm around my mother's waist."Go on you heard her, get out." Lauren looked as confused as I was but you couldn't understand how happy I was at that precise moment.

"But Mr. Russo..." Lauren said sweetly.

"You think you can fuck our best friend's boyfriend and come to her house and shout at her." Hayley, Zoë, Demi and Ashley walked out of the Dining room and into the lobby where we were all standing. "You heard her parents and leave already. Come on, we don't want to embarrass a pregnant slut." Demi said.

"Okay, I don't know who you are but I hate you already." Chantelle said, walking into the lobby. "So go on with your bad vibe and leave." She said whilst doing a 'shoo' motion with her hand.

"Who are you?" Sebastian said following Chantelle. "Why you here?" he asked straight after not giving Lauren a chance to answer the first question. "And do you really think your wanted?" he asked turning away from her and not bothering to listen to her.

Lauren's face was priceless after seeing all the people. "Excuse me? Can I help you?" Mrs Mason said walking in.

"I-I" Lauren began.

"Sorry, I don't listen to SLUTS." Mrs Mason said emphasising the word 'SLUTS' which surprised me so much and then my knight and shining armour came in.

"What do you want?" said Zach, hovering not too far from Lauren's face. "How dare you come into my house, MY HOUSE, and try to disrespect my fiancée in front of everyone. Do you have any shame? You knew the child wasn't Charlie's and you have the guts, no wait the AUDACITY to shout at Alex just because you got found out?" Now he was taking steps forward making her taking steps towards the door backwards. "Now listen to me Miss Slutty Cheerleader slag. You will leave my property or I will kick you out myself and if you come back I will call the police. Do I make myself clear?" She nodded quickly, not realising she was outside on the other side of the doorway by now. "Good." He said whilst smiling evilly and then slamming the face squarely in her face. God, I love my friends and family.

"Are you alright, sweetie?" My mum asked sincerely grabbing me gently by the arms. I nodded and she pulled me into a hug and to my surprise my arms automatically wrapped around her. "Come on, let's get you and the little ones fed, okay?" I nodded and untangled from me and put her arm around my waist leading me into the kitchen and sat me down

As soon as I sat down I began laughing hysterically and everyone was looking at me oddly. "Must be the hormones." Chantelle dramatically whispered to everyone and they all nodded in agreement and I shook my head.

"No *laugh* No, it's not *laugh* that but did you see her face?!" And I started laughing even more hysterical and Zoë started laughing with me whilst dropping her knife and fork down on the plate, making a clanging sound, so she could hold her stomach whilst laughing. Next to me I heard Zach laughing under his breath and then he began roaring with laughter and soon enough everyone was rolling around in fits of laughter.

"Well, this looks like fun." Adrian said walking through the dining room door, everyone controlled their laughter. "So, what'd I miss?" he asked and that just set everyone else laugh leaving him puzzled.

----------------------------------

Sebastian's POV

We were in the taxi on the way back to Chantelle's apartment since she had to drop out to look after Joshua. Yup, she has full custody now, isn't that great? Yeah anyways we were on our way back 'home' and my phone started vibrating and it was a text from Dale. *eye roll*

'Time's running out. Hurry up and break her heart.'

He is out of his mind if he thinks I'm gonna leave an amazing, intelligent and charming woman like Chantelle just because he tells me so. I'm just gonna ignore this text like I have the others.

"Who was that?" Chantelle asked without turning to face the window. She has been off with me for a while now but I thought it could just be that time of the month.

"Oh, no one important." I shrugged off.

"Aren't you gonna answer it?" she asked turning to look at me with an emotionless expression. I shook my head slowly. "It was Dale, wasn't it?" she asked, which surprised me, her face still emotionless. I blinked.

"Excuse me?" I asked, not sure if I was hearing right.

"God, don't act if I'm some blonde bimbo. I know my roots are showing but come on I am smart and I can put two and two together." She said expectantly. I wasn't sure of what to say. I didn't know if I was meant to comfort her or tell her everything he had wanted me to do. I wasn't given a choice when the cab stopped outside the block of penthouses she lived in. "I'm not gonna have this discussion in a cab but if you're gonna tell me than get out of the cab and come inside."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love it? Hate it? Votes and Comments are much appreciated.