The emo girl and the YouTube sensation [outted]

Zach's POV

I need to make a YouTube video what should it be about maybe i should make a montage about my time with alex but i secret one, one where she doesnt even know that i am filming that would be great so I should get started. I tool out my phone and recorded her asleep with a little comntary "here lies the very rare but beautiful creature named Alex. I have never come across anything like it." I saw Alex stir in her seat and rushed to put my phone back in my pocket "huh? zach? what are you doing?" she said sleepily .

" Nothing , nothing at all." I said with a mischievious grin.

"ere we are mate." is it me or do all black cab drivers in london have a cockney accent . "that'll be 60 quid." I nodded and thre him a 50 and a 20 before sliding out.

I was greeted by a pouting Alex. "What's wrong?" I asked

"I thought we discussed about paying." she stopped pouting "so how are you fiancee?"

"that depends on how my fiancee is feeling by the way may i ask, how is my fiancee doing?" i asked with the biggest smile ever.

" she is doing fine and-" she was cut off by someone screaming her name.

"Alex! Alex!" it was that Sebastian dude with that girl I did a little whike ago.

"hey!" she beamed back swinging my hand.

"hey Zach" Sebastian said politely.

"hey Sebastian." I said back even more politely

"hey alex. hey zach." Chantelle mumbled shepishly

Alex and I looked at eachother and beamed back "Hey!" and Chantelle wore the biggest grin.

then there was an comfortable sileence (i know right, odd)

"hey uhh alex could we uhh talk for a moment?" chantelle asked. There was a pause for alex to give an answer but there was silence so i loooked down at alex . she looked like she was contemplating. "its ok if you don't i just..." chantelle trailed.

"sure" alex grinned and chantelle walked away and alex followed leving me and sebastian alone..this is going to be fun. NOT!!!

alex's POV

i followed chanelle as she lead the way and asd she stopped i realised this is the spot where me and sebastian met.

" ok where should i start?" i heard chantelle whisper to herself but i took it upon myself to answer.

"the beginning." i said excitedly making her jump.

"uhh...ok?" she paused thoughtfully. "i was 16 and i thought i was in love with the guy of my dreams. I mean he was the perfect guy. his name was Samuel and he was 18 at the time. a month into our relationship he pressured me into having sex and i did because i thought that i was in love like i said before. he took me out for the night and then to the near by cliff. we made "love" and then after it, he kicked me out of the car and made me walk home from there. a few weeks later i hadnt had my period so i did the first thing that popped into my head. i got a pregnancy test. it came out positive and then i told my parents and my dad and mum seemed to take it well but the mext day, my dad woke up alone. a few months later i gave birth to a boy and since i wanted him to have both names and a double barreled name is a bit much i put my last name, Joshua, as his first and gave him his father's surname." me thinking she was finished i blurted out something that could be taken the wrong way.

"why are you telling me this?"

"well because samuel won custody of Joshua since he was legally an adult at the time and he had more than i could ever give to Joshua. but Samuel's father had passed away a month ago and he needs help taking care of Josh since his family owns a chain of hotels that are nationwide and he cant juggle being a single father and a businessman so he wants to hand over custody to me but that means me dropping out of uni and maybe even losing Sebastian . so im telling you this because i thought that could go to you for advice. so what do you think i should do?"

i stood there letting everything she told me sink in anfd as i was just about to answer i was interupted a voice came from behind chantelle.

"you have a kid anfd you didn't tell me?" sebastian cried out

"sea wait-"

"don't call me that! just... just stay away from me." with that he ran off

"sea! come back." and chantelle went running after her.

"what was all that about?" zach's voice said from behind me. me being .e and not wanting to spread her business i shrugged and mumbled "nothing" whilst i stared after her.

well ain't she in some deep shit.

---------------------------

sorry if the grammar sucks and its rubbish but im doing it on my mums phone and im on holiday so thats why i jave taken so long to upload.

you know the routine:

Comments and Votes are always appreiciated.