The emo girl and the YouTube sensation [mothers]

Chapter 22

Charlie's POV

"Charlie!" Lauren's voice screeched from the bathroom. "Charlie!" she said and I could hear her waddling feet getting nearer. "Charlie! How many times have I told you to put the toilet seat down! Don't you know that it's disgusting?"

"I did..." I began before she cut me off.

"Oh you did?" she said nodding her head. "Then who put it back up? Oh wait let me guess; the little faeries came and put it back up just to get you into trouble. Charlie get a grip." She said before walking out the sitting room

"Why don't you?" I mumbled. Oh god, what have I got myself into. I wonder what would've happened if I never cheated on Alex. It wasn't my fault. I was drunk and Lauren told me she was cheating on me with another guy; SHE EVEN HAD PICTURES!

If I had known that that wasn't Alex but that Victoria Secret model Adrianna Lima and her husband, I wouldn't be in this mess. Alex wouldn't have left America and found that guy she was with. I didn't know her Preppy was her type. She had always gone for the cute emo type like me. But she didn't know I would be a drunk, cheating bastard now would she.

And the worst thing is I slept with her nemesis; Lauren. And then got her pregnant! God, if just if I didn't sleep with her, I wouldn't be in England trying to get her back and lying to Lauren that it would be a better life for our child.

Alex's POV

I left as soon as Adrian dismissed us from class. I went into my dorm with Zach hot on my tail and collapsed right on to my bed.

"Don't you have to be meeting your mum right about now?" Zach asked quietly.

"She can wait about 15 minutes." I said nonchalantly

"Why fifteen minutes?" he asked.

"Because I have better things to do." And once I said that, I stood up, grabbed him by the collar of his polo shirt and smashed his lips onto mine and this time

he didn't pull back. Instead he put my legs around his waist and flopped be back onto the bed. And the rest I will keep to myself.

I don't kiss (or do way more) and tell. ;)

Fifteen minutes later, my hair was a mess and my clothes were all over the floor and I was laying next to a breathless Zach. Still breathing heavily, I removed the covers from my nude body and scrambled up my clothes muttering curses.

"What's up babe?" Zach asked concerned. I looked at him and gave him a tight smile.

"Oh nothing. It's just that my mother is going to KILL me by nagging about how a lady must always be on time, blah blah blah." I said pulling on my jeans and zipping them up. I picked up my bra that was hanging from the bed post and put it on.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine." He said whilst standing off the bed and walking over to me and kissed me. Then I watched as his toned bum went into the bathroom. I bit my bottom lip at the sight and even thought about following him but then I thought I mustn't get side tracked and picked up the nearest top to me and pulled that over my head. I quickly rushed out of the door yelling byes to Zach and running down to the head office to meet my frowning mother.

"Alex, you really are very late." She said still frowning at me. "Our appointment started 5 minutes ago."

"Mother, don't you know frowning can give you frown lines?" I said putting a hand on my mother's shoulder. "And at your age to you can't afford getting any more wrinkles than you already have." I smirked before walking out of the University and heading off to the waiting limo and now impatient driver, Larry.

"You took your time." He mumbled whilst holding the door open for me and I slid. And slammed it shut. Then he ran to the other side of the limo for my mum. We all got comfortable and 5 minutes into the drive my mum turned to me.

"So Alexia, I was thinking white for your wedding dress. You know to show off your innocence." My mum said hopefully.

"Ahh Ma, I was thinking more of a cream colour." I said averting my eyes trying not to make eye contact.

"Oh Alexia, don't be silly non-white wedding dresses are only for non-" she paused as her eyes widened making me cringe as I saw the realization on her face. "Oh Alexia, you are growing up so much. You did use protection, right?"

"Ma!" I groaned feeling totally uncomfortable with the conversation we were having.

"What?!" she exclaimed defensively. "I'm just making sure your protected by STDs and..." she paused, dragging out the 'and'.

"And?" I said to rush her.

"And Babies." She rushed out.

"Babies?" what the hell does she mean by babies.

"Well not babies at the moment but Pregnancy."I didn't even think about that. Boy, am I stupid! How could I not think about Protection it is one of the first things you think about when you are about to have it apart from me. Oh no! Alex Russo always forgets. "Alexia, we're here!" my mother squealed whilst hoping out of the limo.

"Ma, where are we?" I asked looking at the big ol' mansion that was right in my face. It was one of those old styled mansions from old England. It could even be mistaken for a castle.

"Oh, we're at the place we rented to stay in England for a while." My mother said already at the door and I shuffled my way towards her. "Oh would you hurry up?" she groaned as I was kicking rocks to the house.

The door was opened by a familiar looking woman with blonde hair and the same blue eyes as Zach. Looking her up and down I realized it was Zach's mother. And I wasn't even dressed up to scratch and there she was looking fantastically perfect.

"Oh Alex!" she exclaimed coming to hug me when she stopped and looked at what I was wearing and the state of my hair and her eyes widened in realisation. She closed the short distance towards me. She grabbed me into a bear hug and whispered. "Don't worry, I won't tell your mother what you've been up to. I bought that shirt for Zach." She ended proudly and unloosened the hug and winked at me. She then shuffled all the way back into the 'house'.

Well, that was... nice?