The emo girl and the YouTube sensation [class is in session]

Chapter 21

I woke up to 'Don't Trust Me' by 3OH!3 blaring out of my phone. I groaned at being woke up and knew it was my mother calling, since I set that to be her ringtone.

"Hello?" I answered in my croaky morning voice.

"Alex! Honey!" she exclaimed down the phone. I scrunched up my face from her loud, squeaky voice.

"What do you want?" I asked using the same bitter voice I use towards her.

"I'm in England!" she screamed down the phone.

"What?!" I hissed.

"Don't act like you didn't know. I have been emailing you for the last week." My mother patronizingly said.

"Well, I haven't been checking my e-mail." I said bitterly to her. "You know stuff and dealing with Adrian."

"Oh right! I should've called but-"

"Yeah you should've." I cut her off whilst sliding out of bed. I stood up and was hit by the shock of cold that covered by body. I wasn't listening to my mum's rambling. I looked down and saw I was naked. "Mom..." I said slowly "I'm going to call you back." And with that I hung.

Why the hell am I naked? That's when last night came back. I am no longer in proud possession of my v-card; Zach is... That just made me smile thinking about it. That just doesn't mean he is in possession of my v-card but it mean that he is in possession of ... me.

I slipped back into the covers of my naked, sleeping fiancée. He looked so cute sleeping. I soon fell into a deep sleep and I didn't want to wake up.

Zach's POV

I woke up to a whole head of hair in my face. I was seriously like WTF?!?! And then I saw it was Alex and I was like oh... right and then a smile consumed my face when I remembered what had happened yesterday. I bent my neck down and smelled her hair... YUM summer fruits. I looked down at my phone and it said it was 12:00. I put it down and... WAIT! It's twelve SHIT! Our first lecture of the year is about to start. I shook Alex vigorously. "Alex! Alex!" I hissed.

"What? What's going on?" she said in a daze right before doing a cat yawn.

"Alex! Get up with have a lecture that starts right about now!"

"Mmmm." She groaned. "How about we sleep in today?"

"No Alex!" I exclaimed. "We need to take a shower like now." I smirked as her face lit up. "And I mean alone. I can't get distracted, Okay?"

"Fine." She mumbled whilst sliding out of bed. "I'll go first."

"No, no, no. You're a girl, you'll take ages." I said jumping out of bed.

"Zach," she sighed. "You take longer than I do." She said whilst grabbing her towel and walked from the bed and into the bathroom; naked.

Within five minutes she was done, with a towel wrapped around her and brushing her hair; her long legs glistening with water. Zach, bad boy, your late, you shouldn't be getting distracted. I gave myself a mental slap and barged past the sexy Alex that was in the doorway. I quickly brushed my teeth and jumped in the already running shower and DAMN!, it was cold. That woke me up even more and making me take like two minutes in the shower. I walked out of the bathroom, naked since I had forgotten a towel, and bent down to the last drawer which contained my jeans.

"Hmm, nice view..." I heard Alex's voice say with an audible smirk. I turned around to glare at her when I saw she was already fully dressed. DAAAAYUUUUM!!! She IS faster than me

"Oh yeah, you could've told me that YOU FINISHED ALL THE HOT WATER!!!!"

"What fun would that be?" she smirked. "Anyways hurry up we are already seven minutes late."

"Ready!" I beamed at her pulling my polo shirt over my head. We rushed out of the room and ran down the thousands of flights of stairs and then ran across campus to our lecture room. We burst through the door and was greeted with about two hundred eyes looking at us. Great.

Alex's POV

"Well, it's nice that you two could join us. What a honour it is to be greeted by your presence." My brother/professor said sarcastically which earned him a few sniggers. I glared at him.

"I'm so sorry." I said mock pleadingly. "He kind of kept me up all night, if you know what I mean." I said making my brother blush a ferocious red which earned me a few sniggers.

"That's enough!" my brother boomed in his teacher voice, making the whole class go into a dead silence. "Welcome to the Politics, Psychology and Sociology class. Now if you two take your seats then I can continue where I left off."

I scanned the room for two free seats and when I found them I dragged Zach along to them. He somehow lost his footing and fell down the stairs that led to the stage my brother was talking on. When he finally got to Adrian's feet he looked up. "Hello up there." He said all flustered. I saw my brother was trying to keep in giggles and I couldn't hold mine in so I had to clamp my hand over my mouth to muffle my giggles. Zach scrambled off the ground and ran to where I standing and followed me to our newly found seats.

My brother had been rambling on for about an half hour when 'I'm Not The One' by 3OH!3 blared out of my phone and I knew it was my dad so I was more than happy to pick it up. "Hello Daddy!" I exclaimed through the phone.

"Hello Darling, how are you?" he asked. I could so hear the smile in his voice.

"I'm Fine, daddy but I miss you." I said with a pout on my voice.

"I know honey, I miss you too. Are you busy?"

"No I'm not busy but-" I was rudely cut off by someone clearing their throat from my left. I looked to my left and saw my brother glaring down at me with his hand held out. I sighed and put it in his palm.

"Hi. Dad?" I heard the whole class gasp apart from Zach. "Yes dad, it's me Adrian. *pause* yes I know we haven't spoken for a while. *pause* Yeah, I heard about Alex's wedding. *pause* oh okay." He took the phone from his ear and covered it with his palm. "Dad wants to know your measurements."

"Oh um," I thought for a minute. "I'm 34 bust, 24 waist and 35 hips."

He took his hand away from my phone."She said she's 34 bust, 24 waist and 35 hips." He uh-huh a few times before speaking again. "I love you too and I'm pretty sure she does too."

"What'd he say?" I asked as he put my phone back in my palm.

"Well he said me, you and Zach have to meet him for dinner today at 7 and you have to meet mum for dress fittings after this lecture. He said she'll be waiting at the Head Office." I rolled my eyes at the thought of it and gave out a groan. "You two still not getting on, huh?" I nodded my head.

"Uh, you two?" Zach spoke up and Adrian and I gave him our attention. "You do realize there are about 200 kids that are waiting to be taught."

"Oh right!" Adrian said before running back down the stairs and continued talking. I looked around the class and saw that practically all the girls in the room were drooling over him as he walked elegantly as he walked across the stage and a few guys were turning around to either drool over me or glare at Zach. I see the Russo charm still works. *sigh*

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love it?Hate it? Comments and Votes are always appreciated.