The emo girl and the YouTube sensation [Night Terrors]

I have had the worst case of writer's block ever. During in school all i could think about was Alex and Zach and how their relationship could grow.

And then something snapped and i was like "OH YEAH!"

So enjoy!!

Oh right and play the video at Zach's second POV. It really sets the mood.

Now you can read!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

Zach's POV

It was about 11pm when we finally found where my Aunt lived. She had changed her names so many times it has been hard to keep up. So I just call her aunty.

Alex was still driving like a maniac. No wonder she hasn't go her license she probably killed the instructor in an accident. I knew we were both tired but I couldn't help but laugh at her illegal turns and continuous halting. As if she could read my mind she glared at me every time I cracked up.

As we drove up the drive way to my Aunt's mansion, which is twice the size of mine might I add, Alex looked over at me uncomfortably. "Uhh...? Zach, I do not know how to parallel park?"

Wondering why she had said this to me I looked ahead and saw that the only place to park that was close enough to the mansion was between a Ferrari and a Lexus. "Get out." I instructed- no commanded her. Glaring at me she said

"Excuse me?" with the whole head moving thing.

"Get OUT!!" I shouted frustrated. Doesn't this girl ever listen?

"No!" She stated "Not until you ask nicer." She said with a slight smirk. I thought to myself. She doesn't know me that well. We have only been together for a few hours. Not even a full day. She doesn't know whether I am right in the head. Or if I am some Bi-polar Jerk? This could be interesting.

"GET THE F*CK OUT OF MY CAR!!!" She looked at me with her mouth agape. "NOW!!!!"

Suddenly she turned the ignition off and bolted out of the driver's seat while I slid over the hand break. Boy that was uncomfortable. How do gay men do it? I almost cracked my emotionless face with a smile whilst I thought that but...

So we sat there in silence. Her with her back as stiff as corrugated cardboard and me, well I had that epic concentration look on my face trying not scratch either of those cars. I'm guessing there was space between those cars because my Aunt must have gone to town for some groceries.

I climbed out of the car, all smiles, and looked back at Alex, who was till in the passenger seat in the same stiff position.

"You coming or what?" I said in a playful way. She looked up at me with a forced smile but her eyes gave away her confusion. She hesitantly nodded. I beamed at her.

When she climbed out of the car I screamed at the top of my lungs "RACE YOU!" I ran at full speed and beat her. She was kind of, just, jogging.

I rang the door bell and the maid opened the door. As soon as the maid made eye contact with Alex they both just stood, the maid with a smirk and Alex petrified.

Alex POV

There she was right in front of me. The woman that had tried to kill me. My grandmother. I haven't told you guys about her yet.

Well, when my mom and my dad met, my grandmother took an instant dislike to my mom; which slowly but surely turned to hate. She was set to get my Parents separated.

When they married she didn't go to the wedding. She sent a letter to my dad saying that she will be at the next one. She was shocked when she heard that my mom got pregnant.

So when I was a few weeks old she had kidnapped me and starved me and my little body couldn't take it. Luckily my parents found me two days later and I was in hospital for months.

My grandmother acted as if it was by accident and she just forgot and with her being an old lady at the time, the police let her off. But then two years later, I suddenly started getting ill and guess whose fault that was.

You guessed it. Her. she was putting small amounts of bleach and things into my drinks and food.

Once again, I almost died. My parents disowned her and we haven't seen her since. But now it is more like they haven't seen her since.

And up until this day, I still have night terrors about her.

"Alexia!" she put on that sweet grandmother tone. "I have missed you so much. And my haven't you grown." No shit, Sherlock. She ran to me and squeezed me into a bear hug.

"Can't...breathe..." I said through gasps of air.

"That's the whole point." She whispered in my ear. I shuddered. I looked up at Zach who was still standing in the doorway clueless and I mouthed 'HELP!'

"Alex, honey." He said "We should get to OUR room so WE can unpack." He tried. But still in the bear hug. My grandmother spun me round so that she faced Zach and I faced the cars.

"Oh please, Master Mason, please let me spend time with my..." she took a gulp of disgust "Grand-daughter."

"Maybe later." He replied but she still didn't let go "I order you to let go of my fiancée this instant!" He sounded so hot but I wasn't focusing on that. I gasped when I heard him call me his fiancée and so did my grandmother. She let me out of the hug and I spun round.

"You...and...MARRIED!!" She hissed the word married.

"No, we are getting married." Zach corrected her. Then he turned to me. "Alex, Can we talk upstairs?" I nodded and he led me in. I followed in a daze.

We entered his room (or should I say OUR room) and he invited me in. It was pretty big. About the size of my room back home. His room was painted blue and the ceiling had the sky painted on it. He sat on the edge his queen size bed and I sat at his computer desk, in the comfy computer seat.

"So..." He began. "Allie, are you going to tell me what's going on?" I was shocked that he called me Allie but doubled shocked that he cared.

Then I let out anything. I hadn't realized until the end that I was in tears.

Zach's POV

She told me everything about her horrific grandmother and I sat there, not interrupting just letting her story flow. At the end of it, she was in tears. I crossed my bedroom and I picked her off the chair and hugged her. I hugged so close that I picked her off the ground.

I realized that that could be uncomfortable for her so I put her down but keeping her in a hug. I inhaled her hair and she snuggled in closer to me. Suddenly she pulled away.

She ran out the door thinking it was the way out probably but it was actually the bathroom.

"Alex..." I heard muffled sobs through the door "Alex...let me in."

"No, I will not let you in. You don't care. Why would you?"

"Why would I? Hmm... Maybe because I'm in love with you?"

"Don't lie." She opened the door and looked up to me, straight in the eye.

"Let me in." I said one more time

"I'm standing right in front of you."

"No..." I took her hand and laid it over her heart. "Let me in there." And that's when I leaned in for the kiss. At first she tried to resist but I'm very persistent and she let me kiss her and what felt like forever she let me in. Not only into her mouth.

But in her heart. Because it feels like our heart made a connection.

===================================================

Like it? Hate it? Comments are always appreciated.