The emo girl and the Youtube sensation [protective]

Well guys i love you so much. I am already posting Chapter 9 up. You should love me. like seriously.

Enjoy (:

*************************************************************

Chapter 9

Alex's POV

I was walking back to our dorm when the last hour sunk in. Zach had cheated on me with a blonde and I met this awesome guy named Sebastian. The best part is Sebastian had snake bites! I love snake bites on guys; it looks so hot!

I had just finished climbing the hundreds of stairs that led to my dorm. I don't know how I never realised that we were so high up. I was walking down the hall when I saw the bimbo come out of our room. She tried to kiss Zach on the lips but as hers almost crashed on his, he turned his head to the side and she lost her balance. That's what she gets that stupid bitch!

She came my way and then she had the audacity to smile and wave at me. Is she stupid? Or is her brain in her butt and when Zach dropped her she lost her only living brain cell; Slut.

Wait a minute; I can't get angry at her. She probably doesn't know that me and Zach are going to get married in 4 months. She probably thinks I am some jealous room mate. So I can't get angry at her, I should get angry at him. He did it too. She was a sex toy. He knew what he was doing when he was doing it.

I can only pity that girl. She doesn't know Zach the way I do. All those months back when I never trusted him. I should I stuck to that. I knew I was just a toy in his game.

I finally reached the dorm and took out my key. When I unlocked the door Zach was coming out of the bathroom. Probably thinking he could get off those slut germs. He looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "Alex, I am s-"

"Save it Zach." I said picking up my towel "I'm going out." Before I could get through the bathroom door Zach spun me around and I almost lost my balance.

That meant that my hands were on his chest supporting me and his hands were on my waist. It looked like we were getting ready to make out. He smirked at me and my face hardened. His hair was wet and it flopped down his face. Up until now I hadn't realized that he resembled a Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister model. Yuck! So not my type.

"Well..." Zach began still smirking. "It's seems we are in some kind of predicament." I spun out his arms raced into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I locked the door making sure I wouldn't get any unwanted visitors. I let the hot water hit my body whilst I thought about what I was going to wear. I scanned my brain for what I packed in my suitcase when it stopped on something. I had shorts! I have never been happier to know that I packed shorts. First of all, I hardly wear shorts so I surprised my self and second of all I get to show my legs off to Sebastian. *wink wink nudge nudge*

And yes I do plan to keep my virginity tonight. There is nothing wrong with a little cock teasing.

So what could I wear with the shorts. You know what who cares about the top. I will just wear my black vest that says 'GRRR' in blood red writing and for shoes I will obviously wear my black converses.

I got out, grabbed my clothes and went back into the bathroom to change whilst Zach was on his bed staring at the ceiling. It seriously looked like he was posing. I checked my phone and saw that I had 45 minutes before I would go meet Sebastian. Before I got dressed, I put a light layer of foundation, a bit of mascara and eye-liner to bring out my eyes and lip-gloss to plump my already plump lips. Then I started to curl my hair in very loose curls. Then it was time to get dressed. I looked back at the time and I finished with ten minutes to spare.