제 2 장

Y/N POV

18+ warning :P

Jungkook-"Am I that hot?"

I blinked a lot of times and looked somewhere else while blushing. Jungkook chuckled and kissed my forehead. WHAT IS HE DOING??? IS HE TRYING TO KILL ME???

Jungkook-"You're so cute~ Don't worry~ Everyone calls me hot"

Is this guy seriously being so full of himself? I decided to tease him so that I can annoy him.

"Hot my ass~ You're extremely ugly! You should be the world's ugliest man on earth~"

I laughed so hard at my joke and I held my stomach as I laughed so hard. Jungkook just glared at me and he ran towards me and pinned me down on the floor.

Jungkook-"You really want a punishment right?"

Yes daddy~ Please punish me :P. I just gulped while trying to escape his arms but he attacked me by tickling me. I couldn't stop laughing and I kept telling him to stop. Jungkook stopped tickling me and I flipped him over, making me on top. I tickled him back and this time he couldn't stop laughing until tears came out of his eyes from the laughter.

Jungkook-"STOOOOOP I'M SORRRRY!!!"

"NEVER~"

Then I got tired and stop. I sat on his lap while he catches his breath.

Jungkook-"Get off me...You're so heavy"

"YAH!!"

I bent down to choke him until I heard him groan. I blushed at the sound that came out of his mouth. It was more like a sexual moan than a sound of pain.

"J...Jungkook... are you okay..?"

Jungkook held onto my hips and bit his lip preventing any sexual noises coming out of his mouth.

???-"ummmm.....i'm sorry for disturbing you"

My eyes widened and I quickly got off of Jungkook.

"Y..Yoongi.It's not what you think"

Yoongi-"Yea yea~ My cousin is all grown up~"

He patted my head and I glared at him.

"I thought I locked me door. Tch"

Yoongi-"You gave a key remember?"

Jungkook-"Hyung what are you doing here?"

I got shocked by his sudden voice behind me. I felt an arm around my neck suffocating me.

Yoongi-"I'm here for a threesome. Nah just joking haha"

Jungkook-"Well sure! Isn't Y/N being a good girl?"

He smirked at me while I was dying.

"Help....Me...."

Yoongi-"I'm actually joking bro. Sorry haha. Help yourself~ I'm going to find my girlfriend"

Then he left and I wiggled myself, trying to get out of his hold. Jungkook loosened his arms and dropped me making my butt fall to the ground.

"AH!!! MY BUTT!!"

He stuck his tongue out at me while I did the same back.

Jungkook-"...I forgot about something"

"What?"

Jungkook-"We have school tomorrow"

"MWO?!!"

Jungkook-"You heard me so sleep early today~ I have to go"