8 장

Y/N POV

I was still blushing about the kiss thing and also upset that Jungkook is happy with another girl while the words are that he told me are lies. I can't believe that I would hurt myself even though he took my virginity and that he would leave me.

"He didn't even said it how I want it to be... he never asked me to be his girlfriend..it sounds like he's saying I love you only in a friend way.. It's better to ignore him even in school"

I just glance at happy Jungkook one more before leaving to find Yoongi.

"YOONGI OPPA~"

Yoongi's attention was on me and he jogged towards me.

Yoongi-"Mwo?"

"Can I stay in your house?"

Yoongi-"Wae?"

"Pleaseeeeee It's just.... being by myself is boring at home"

Yoongi-"You have Jungkook to visit you 24/7"

I begged him with my puppy eyes 🐶.

Yoongi-"FINE FINE you really have no jams like Jimin"

"YAH!!!"

I smiled at him.

"Oppa~ don't tell Jungkook that I'll be staying at your house"

Yoongi-"how long?"

"After Graduation please~"

Yoongi-"Fine but my girlfriend Blossom is also staying"

I gave him a thumbs up and ran to my apartment, look through my phone. Then, Suddenly I got a phone call from Jungkook and decided to decline it and just laid on the bed. After some hours I heard the door unlock and I knew only person who have the key to my house... Jungkook. I quickly opened my window and jumped out as fast I can. I wore all black with a black mask so he won't recognize me. I ran all the way to Yoongi's house and jumped into his opened window.

Yoongi-"STAY THERE BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!!"

"Bruh! really Yoongi? fine call the police on me."

Yoongi-"Y/N?! Don't scare me like that!!"

"Mianhe~"

I took off my mask and just smiled.

Yoongi-"FUCK!!"

"What?"

Yoongi-"I forgot to tell you that I invited My friends to my house even..."

"MWO?!! YOU FUCKING PROMISED ME NOT TO TELL!!"

Yoongi-"It was before you told me that you were staying over and not to tell Jungkook"

I face palmed myself then the bell rang and Yoongi went to the door. They all went in and i saw Jungkook shocked to see me. He was also angry that i declined his call.

Jungkook-"YAH!! Where have you fucking been?! I called you and you didn't picked up!! There was a person wearing all bla...black..WAIT YOU WAS THAT PERSON?!"

I just awkwardly chuckled.

Jungkook-"Do you know how worried I was?!"

"I didn't seem to notice because you were busy with your girlfriend"

Taehyung-"Kookie let's stop fighting!"

Jungkook-"I was just talking with her!! What's your problem?!"

"My problem is that the words you told me this morning doesn't seem to be true!!"

He just looked down while I just scoffed.

"You're saying that to make me feel better!"

Jungkook-"Y/N..I.."

"NO! I really thought i had a chance with you..but i know that will never fucking happen!!"

I started crying and ran away from Yoongi's house. I sat on a bench in the middle of nowhere and cried there. I heard footsteps approaching me but i didn't care but only yelled at that person.

"GO AWAY!"

???-"erm.. Mianhe..."

I looked up to see a startled boy about my age.

"Oh i'm sorry if I scared you"

???-"It's fine~ Why are you sitting out here alone?! It's dangerous especially in this location.

"Thanks I just wanted to be alone...My name is Y/N"

He smiled and sat next to me.

???-"My name's Chanyeol..Park Chanyeol"

"Nice to meet you Chan-"

I felt my head dizzy and everything turning black. In the next morning, I woke up with a headache and I looked at my surroundings and it was my apartment. I forgot what happened last night.

Chanyeol-"You're awake! Gwaenchanha?"

I just nodded and smiled.

"Thank you Chanyeol"

Chanyeol-"No problem"

"Did you take me home?"

Chanyeol-"Ani.."

"Then who did?"

Chanyeol-"He told me that his name was...
....Jungkook"

NO AUTHOR NOTE