제 36 장

Y/N POV

I reached out and grabbed Jeongsan's ear while scolding him very loud. Hyunnie was looking at Jeongsan, concerned.

Hyunnie-"Mrs. Jeon.. Even though we didn't use protection, he took it out before he came.. I'm sure that i won't become pregnant"

I let go of Jeongsan's ear while taking a deep breath.

"What if Jeongsan has STD??? Have you thought about that?"

Hyunnie's eyes widened in fear.

"Which he doesn't but-"

Jeongsan-"MOM! You don't tell us what to do!! We're already adults!!!"

Jungkook-"Y/N-ah, Jeongsan is-"

I glared at him, making him quiet. I just went into my room and slammed the door closed. Yeah... he's already an adult so he can do whatever he wants.. But he's still my son. MY only son... 
Just then, Jungkook opened the door and sat next to me.

"I'm sorry...He was right. He's old now and i just need to let go.."

Jungkook placed his hand on mine and pulled me to his chest.

Jungkook-"Honey.. You're just worried about his future and love him too much. It's not your fault. He's also our only son and i know it's hard to let him go on his own but just trust me. He'll be fine..Even if Hyunnie is pregnant, i think they are going to be good parents like we were when you were pregnant"

I slowly nodded and smiled at him. I kissed his lips passionately. 

"I'll go apologize to Jeongsan"

Jungkook-"I'll come with you"

We both went to the living room where the love birds were. Jeongsan was really upset and Hyunnie was trying to cheer him up. I walked up to him and i knew that Jeongsan was trying to ignore my presence.

"I'm sorry Jeongsan. Forgive me"

Jeongsan sighed and looked at me.

Jeongsan-"It's not your fault. I heard your conversation with dad and i have already forgiven you since you're my mother"

I held Jeongsan in my arms. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"When are you guys going to get married?"

Jeongsan-"I want to get married when she's ready"

Hyunnie smiled and spoked.

Hyunnie-"I'm always ready, Jeongsan"

-----------Time Skip----------

Jeongsan is now 25 and he finally proposed to Hyunnie. I was so happy that he's going to have his own family. He's now grown up and handsome. I was crying in joy at their wedding. Their wedding reminds me of my wedding with Jungkook. Thinking in the past, I can't believe that he was my bestfriend from the start. I'm happy that i'm together with Jungkook. We have a grown child and i'm extremely happy. I couldn't stop my tears from pouring out of my eyes. I turned to Jungkook and smiled at him.

"Thank you...I love you jungkook. Forever"

Jungkook-"I love you too Honey. Forever"

The End