제 33 장

Y/N POV

When we were about to leave, the doctor stopped us.

Doctor-"We looked at the clues and you're right. Since she forgot everything, i think she won't do anything to herself"

We both nodded and left the building once he left first just after what he said. 

"I have this feeling....I don't know what it is but i feel like something is not right"

Jungkook-"Everything will be fine now since no one is in our way now"

He sweetly smiled at me while smoothly took my hand into his. I smiled back to him as we walked back home. I suddenly stopped in my tracks as i forgot something.

"Oh i forgot to buy something!!"

Jungkook-"Buy what?"

"It's a secret~"

I soon dashed off to a store to buy a present for Jungkook. His hyungs would always tell me what he always wished for. Once i got out of the store, i couldn't find Jungkook so i just went home to check on my baby Jeongsan. 

Jeongsan-"EOMMA!!"

He ran to me and jumped into my arms.

"How's my baby?"

Jeongsan-"Good!! Uncle had been taking care of me!!"

"Uncle?"

Suddenly a cough from someone got my attention.

"Yoongi?! Where's Hoseok?"

Yoongi-"he's cooking dinner"

I nodded as i played around with Jeongsan.

Yoongi-"Where's Jungkook?"

He raised his eyebrow while i stopped spinning and became confused as well.

"I don't know...I hope he's not with another woman"

Yoongi-"I heard that Yerie forgot her memories. There shouldn't be a problem anymore" (ITS NOT A PROBLEM ANYMORE~ Lmao I love Cristine from Simplynailogical)

Suddenly the door was slammed open by the one and only Jungkook. I smiled as Jeongsan jumped out of my arm and ran to him. To my surprise, Jungkook just pushed him away, making Jeongsan cry. 

"YAH! JUNGKOOK WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!!"

I took Jeongsan in my arms as i was suddenly scared at what happened to him. I then saw a bruise on his arm.... Where did he get that?

Jungkook-"Who are you?! What are you doing in my family's house?!!"

Yoongi-"YAH HAVE RESPECT ON MY SISTER!!!"

Jungkook-"Hyung? This slut is your sister"

My heart was shattered by those words. Tears were welling up my eyes.

"What happened to you Jungkook...?"

Jungkook-"How do you know my name?!! Who is that kid?!!"

"He's your child Jungkook!! I'm your wife!!!"

Jungkook-"No!! You're not!! My wife is-"

Baby~

That voice made me extremely angry as i turned my head to that person...Yerie.

"YOU!! YOU PLANNED THIS YOU FUCKING BITCH-"

Suddenly i was slapped hard across the face by Jungkook.

Jungkook-"DON'T CALL MY LOVELY WIFE THAT!!"

I was now crying hard as Hoseok ran to the living room.

Hoseok-"Y/N!!! JUNGKOOK WHAT HAPPENED??!!" 

Jungkook-"This bitch told me that kid is my son and she's my wife! Yerie's my wife!!"

Hoseok-"WHAT?!! Jungkook Y/N is YOUR wife!! And he IS your son!!"

Jungkook-"YOU TOO??!! SHE'S NOT MY WIFE!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER!!!"

Yoongi then ran and slapped Yerie hard on the cheek.

Yoongi-"WHAT DID YOU FUCKING DO YOU, YOU SLUT?!!!"

A punch landed across Yoongi's face as Hoseok grabbed his arm.

Hoseok-"STOP JUNGKOOK!!"

I was just staring at the ground. My mind was turning blurry as i was soon having a headache. Everything in the room was blurry. I couldn't speak...I couldn't breathe...I couldn't hear. Before i knew it i collapsed onto the ground.

JUNGKOOK POV

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS YELLING AT ME?!!! I WAS PROTECTING MY WIFE!!"

Yoongi-"She's not your wife Jungkook!!"

Suddenly a loud cry was heard. All our heads were on the boy who was crying.

Boy-"EOMMMA!!!!"

Yoongi ran to her and held onto her face. Somehow my heart was hurting as i saw the woman lying on the floor.

Yoongi-"She's not breathing....WE HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL!!!!"

My eyes widened as Yoongi dashed to me and landed a punch on my face.

Yoongi-"YOU HURTED HER SO MUCH!!! THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I'LL SEE YOU WITH HER!!! DON'T COME NEAR MY SISTER EVER AGAIN. SAME GOES FOR YOU BITCH!!!!"

Hoseok carried Y/N as he ran out to the hospital. He shot a glare at me and Yerie. 

I don't get it....She is my wife....why are they like this? Is that woman really my wife? Is that kid really my son?

"Yerie....Why are they like this? Aren't you my wife?"

Yerie-"I don't know...Of course i am your wife Kookie!!"

Kookie~

That voice...My head hurts.

"Who is that woman...?"

Yerie-"She's probably have mental problems"

"Then who's that kid?"

Yerie-"A mistake..."

She whispered but i could clearly hear it.

"Is he really my son?"

Yerie-"Uhmmm...No."

"Are you saying the truth? Because i don't think my hyung will hit me for no reason especially since they're my hyungs, they would be happy with whoever i marry with but.....i feel like something is not right"

Yerie suddenly held onto my hands and smiled at me.

Yerie-"Look at me. You love me right?"

The words didn't want to come out as i opened my mouth. She frowned when i didn't respond to her.

Yerie-"Okay Okay....Yes you're married to her and i'm not your wife....But you don't love her"

"Why?"

Yerie-"She took you away from me....She's so mean!!! She hurted me. Divorce her"

Those words ranged my head....Divorce Her I feel like it was wrong however i decided to do it for the one i love most.

"Okay! Anything for you My 'love'"