4 장

Y/N POV

His dark brown eyes was filled with sadness and anger. I knew that the best thing to do was to let him stay with me. It shouldn't be a problem since we used to have sleepovers.

I nodded at him and he smiled.

Jungkook-"Thanks Y/N ah~ You're always there for me"

I smiled and lay on the bed. Jungkook hesitantly came after me and lay on the bed also. I wanted to hug him to sleep so I did it without caring about what's his reaction. Once he wrap his hands around me, my heart was beating incredibly fast. I closed my eyes and fell into deep sleep. In the next morning, I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook's sleeping face. He looked so cute when he sleeps. I observed his features and my eyes went to his plump lips. I placed my fingers dragging it across his lips carefully so that I wouldn't wake him up however he woke up anyways. He held onto my finger, gripping it. His eyes darkens and looked straight into mines. I blushed at the intense stare that Jungkook is giving me. He leans forward and his eyes were focused on my lips. Then he looked into my eyes, making me hold my breath. Our lips were inches away until I felt his hands on my waist. HE'S TICKLING ME!!

"JUNGKOOK!! YAH!!! STOOOOP!!!"

I was dying while laughing until he stopped. What shocks me the most was that he quickly placed his lips on mine. My eyes widened and my heart was beating even faster than before. MY POOR HEART!! I slowly let myself sink into the soft kiss. I hesitantly kissed him back. Suddenly Jungkook bit my lower lip making me make a soft moan but loud enough for Jungkook to hear. He smirked while I took my blaneket over my face. He just chuckled and left my room. THAT BITCH PLAYED ME! I quietly smiled. I was kind of happy since the kiss he gave me was special to me. I think I might have a chance with him since he broke up with Yerie. However I want him to feel better before i do nor say anything else. I first got ready before I went to find him and he was cooking something. I ran to him and the smell of food was stronger as I got nearer to him.

"Ah~ It smells good"

Jungkook-"You're hungry?"

I nodded and he gave me a little piece for me to eat.

"IT'S SOOOO GOOOOOD!!!"

I was jumping around, happily. He chuckled at how I reacted and placed the food on the table. The door suddenly ranged and I went to open the door. I gritted my teeth at the person at the door.

"GO AWAY YERIE!"

Yerie-"Can i please talk to Kookie?"

"AFTER WHAT YOU DID, HELL NO!!"

Jungkook-"Who's at the door Y/N?" He went to me and his eyes widened at the person.

Jungkook-"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

Yerie-"I just wanted to talk with you...ALONE"

She glared at me while i glared back. 

Jungkook-"Fine..Only for a minute though."

"Mwo?!"

My eyes widened and I looked at Jungkook. He just sighed and brought Yerie to the living room. I just went to my room and just lay there while looking at the ceiling. I went out of my room to check on them and I saw them holding hands while smiling. The kiss was nothing... Tears were threatening to fall but I held them back. I quietly opened the door but was stopped by a sudden voice.

Baekhyun-"Oh hey Y/N! I wanted to visit you"

I looked at his eyes and faked a smile. 

"Oh thanks for visiting me. I was about to go out"

Baekhyun-"Ah~ I see. Do you want to go to a café nearby?"

"Sure."

I was going to walk out until I heard Jungkook's voice.

Jungkook-"Where are you going? I have good news for you to hear!"

"You got back with Yerie right?"

Jungkook-"Yeah. She said that it was just a game of Truth or dare from her friends"

"Just go to Yerie!"

Jungkook-"Aren't you happy?"

I glared at him with teary eyes which made him worried.

Jungkook-"Why are you crying? Are you okay?"

"I hope you realize what you've done"

Jungkook stared at me quietly so I walked away with Baekhyun.

JUNGKOOK POV

"What did I do wrong?"

My eyes widened as I knew why she was crying. Now she thinks that I played with her feelings.. Y/N. Please know that I didn't mean to hurt you...I love Yerie too much...

AUTHOR NOTE

I changed the story a bit so that my future readers won't be confused. I hope you guys understand that. I hope you enjoyed the story~ Love you~