9 장

Y/N POV

Jungkook?!

"Chanyeol..How long was I unconscious?"

Chanyeol-"The whole night?"

"Ahh i see.. Can we go out to a café?"

Chanyeol-"Sure if that makes you feel better"

He smiled at me while I smiled back and blushed. Once we made it to the café, the thing that scared me was Jungkook and Yerie sitting together talking. Chanyeol patted my shoulder and held my wrist to a seat.

Chanyeol-"Are you jealous?"

I just nodded sadly.

"But don't worry about me..He doesn't love me. He only thinks of me as his...best friend"

Chanyeol just smiled at me.

Chanyeol-"You deserve better~ Try to forget him and your feelings for him"

"I'll try"

I smiled and a waitress came over and asked if we want to order anything.

"I'll get a Caramel Macchiato"

Chanyeol-"And i'll get a Green Tea Matcha Frappuccino"

Waitress-"What are your names?"

"Y/N"

Chanyeol-"Chanyeol"

Waitress-"Your drinks will be read in a couple of minutes."

We nodded. We both talked until our names were called.

Waitress-"Y/N!!! Chanyeol!!"

We went up and got our drinks and paid. We were going to walk out until I felt someone grabbing my hand. Once I looked at who grabbed me, I felt something boiling inside me.

Jungkook-"Come with me"

"What in your goddamn mind will think that I will go back to you again?!"

Jungkook-"Just come with me before I force you!"

Jungkook was going to drag me with him until he saw Chanyeol running to us.

Chanyeol-"No! Not this time! You had hurt her maybe that's why she doesn't want to go with you! I shouldn't have trusted you last night!"

Jungkook was about to punch him but I stopped him. But that was an advantage for him to drag me away from Chanyeol. He pushed me into his house and close the door with his leg. Then he pinned me on the door with anger.

Jungkook-"Why are you acting like this?!"

"It's because you don't even love me!!"

Jungkook-"Y/N of course I lo-"

"You don't mean it!!! You only say that in a friendly way!"

Jungkook frowned.

Jungkook-"No I don't just love you in a friendly way"

"You're lyi-"

He just pulled me by my arm harshly and kissed me rough. I moaned in the kiss when he slip a tongue in my mouth, playing with mines.

Jungkook-"You're mine..Only mine..."

My heart beated so fast and I blushed at how close we are. I bravely kissed him and he returned the kiss. He held onto my waist and roughly massaged my clothed breast.

"J..Jungkook...not now..I'm tired.."

Jungkook sighed and nodded. He let go and gave me a kiss on my lips again making me laugh. 

Jungkook-"Can i stay over? I won't do anything"

"Sure"

I stared at him worried. I can't believe that I just forgave him again. I can't help it. I love him too much to leave him. He noticed the look on my face and looked at me questionably.

Jungkook-"What's wrong Y/N?"

"Please don't lie to me or play with my feelings..?"

Jungkook-"Why would i do that?"

"Because you know that I love you like really love you and it's going to be an advantage for you to hurt me. Plus you love Yerie."

Jungkook-"Yes. I love Yerie but losing you hurts me more. I believe that you make me happy the most. I'll try not to hurt you anymore."

"Pinky promise?"

I stick out my pink finger and he smiled and wrapped his pinky finger with mine.

Jungkook-"Pinky Promise"

NO AUTHOR NOTE