16 장

Y/N POV

I woke up because of the sun rays shining, directly on my faceu and a click sound!! I cursed under my breath. I mean Yoongi would do the same...maybe..if the sun woke him up like Y/N. *cough* *cough* J-Hope *cough* *cough* sun *cough* SOPE *cough* I think i might be sick XD. I turned over on my side and slightly opened my eyes when i felt a hand on my waist, pulling me to something hard....a chest??? I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook smiling at me.

Jungkook-"You look cute and funny when you sleep~ I even took a picture and recorded you"

"YAH!!"

Jungkook showed me a video of me snoring very loud and his photography skills was...good but still he fricking took a picture of me sleeping!! How embarrassing is that?!!!

Jungkook-"This is going to be my lock screen picture~"

"MWO?!! CHANGE IT AND DELETE IT!!!"

Jungkook-"Aniya~ I'll keep this as memories!!"

He stuck out his tongue at me like an immature child and ran away just like that. Then I remembered what happened last night.

"YAH!! YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN ABOUT YESTERDAY NIGHT!!!"

Jungkook-"EVRYBODY SAY NOOOOOO~" He started singing while running away from me.

"Fine then! I'm going to ignore you the rest of the day"

Jungkook-"FINNNNNEE! So......What happened yesterday??"

"Stop pretending that you don't know!!"

Jungkook-"Aish you no fun~ Well I pretended to be drunk because I was tired of walking. It's your fault for choosing to carry me back home. You could've let my hyungs carry me...well exclude Taehyung because he carried me to the car."

"I'm still ignoring you!"

Jungkook-"But I told you the reason!!!"

I just became quiet and ignored him.

Jungkook-"Fine!!! I'm sorry okay?? I won't do it again"

"Promise..?"

Jungkook-"Promise"

I started smiling again and he smiled back. He backhugged me from behind and kissed my cheek romantically.

Jungkook-"Saranghaeyo~"

I chuckled and leaned back on his shoulder.

"Nado Saranghaeyo~"

Jungkook-"Where have Jieun went??"

"Oh..I forgot to tell you a couple of months ago...She left to America"

Jungkook-"Wae??"

"Because she wants to find a good job in America"