34 장

Y/N POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar place....I looked around the room and noticed that i was in the hospital. My head hurts a lot. Tears ran down my cheeks as i recalled the moments before i blacked out all of a sudden. The door was opened by a doctor who stared at me shocked.

Doctor-"Don't cry Miss. It will make your headache even stronger. Rela-"

"I CAN'T!!! MY HUSBAND JUST LEFT ME AND MY CHILD!!! IT'S BECAUSE OF A WOMAN WHO IS SO OBSESSED WITH MY HUSBAND!!! He doesn't know who i am..."

I began crying even harder. I heard loud footsteps but i didn't care. I looked up to see Yoongi running to me and holding me in his arms.

Yoongi-"Y/N...I'm here. I have even bad news..."

"T-tell me.."

Yoongi-"Not until you recover"

I pushed him off while sobbing.

"TELL ME!!"

Yoongi looked to the ground angry and upset.

Yoongi-"Jungkook...wants a divorce.."

My eyes widened as i got even more angrier.

"I WANT TO KILL THAT FUCKING BITCH!!!"

Yoongi-"Y/N calm do-"

"CALM DOWN??!!! YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN AFTER ALL THIS?!! I WILL FIGHT FOR MY MAN, MY SON!!! I can't stay here"

Doctor-"Well i was about to say you can leave.."

Once i heard that, i quickly ran out to find Jungkook. He was standing there in his thoughts. I was scared of approaching him. Without realizing tears were sliding to my cheeks. I looked back up and start panicking as i saw him walking to me. I was going to run away but he held onto my wrist. I turned and looked at my wrist then at him.

Jungkook-"I'm sorry about my actions before...I know you were my wife...but i love Yerie. Let's divorce since i don't really have feelings for y-"

Before he can finish, My legs grew weak as i fell to the concrete floor. He looked at me shocked as i looked at him with my teary eyes.

"Y-You sure...? We have a son...he loves you...dearly...He's your child..."

As i said that i felt a hug behind me. I looked behind to see Jeongsan happy but it faded away when he saw the man standing in front of me. He hid behind me.

"E-Eomma...Does...Appa hate me?"

Jungkook-"A-Appa?"

I looked back at Jungkook as i slowly stood up. I held onto his hands. Shockingly, he didn't push me away like before.

"Please..If you want to l-leave..Just let me...show how much i love you.."

Before he can answer, i slammed my lips onto his passionately.

JUNGKOOK POV

I need to push her away!! I'm cheating on the one i love. But i can't...I don't know why but my heart is hurting and can't seem to stop kissing her. I placed my hands on her waist and kissed her even deeper. I slowly pulled away for oxygen. It hurts me to see her in tears. WHY AM I FEELING THIS????!! I was silent as i looked into her eyes....they were gorgeous. She was beautiful..but...Yerie. Did she really steal me from Yerie? She doesn't look like she's trying to take me away from someone. She don't even look like a bad person. But...I trust Yerie.

"I'm sorry about why i did that. I have to leave and find Yerie"

She was there again broken. She is going to cry again..Suddenly i felt a hand on my arm.