21 장

Y/N POV

After he said that, he seductively took off his belt...everything and walked towards me. We were silently looking at each other seductively until he roughly kissed me and splashed into the tub. He bit my lip and placed me on his lap while i was wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him passionately. I gasped when his cold hands touched my hot skin on my waist. We stopped and placed our foreheads together while smiling.

Jungkook-"Let's not...We are both tired and i have work tomorrow morning"

I pouted cutely making him chuckle.

"Alright...I'll make lunch for you~"

Jungkook-"Ne~"

We heard Jeongsan crying even though the door was locked. I quickly grabbed my bathrobe and find Jeongsan. He was there crying.

"Jeongsan Sweetie"

He ran towards me and hugged me.

Jeongsan-"EOMMA!!! I THOUGHT YOU LEFT ME!!!"

"I wouldn't do that sweetie~ I love you sooo much to leave you and Appa"

Jeongsan-"Promise?"

"Promise"

We linked our pinky finger.

Jeongsan-"Appa!! Come here"

Jungkook came with clothes on and linked his fingers with me and Jeongsan.

Jungkook-"Promise"

We all laughed and smiled.

"Jeongsan go back to sleep! You have school tomorrow"

Jeongsan ran back to his room and slept. Jungkook kissed my forehead making me smile.

Jungkook-"Good Night~"

We went to bed and slept.

In the next morning, Jungkook woke up Jeongsan for school and I was in the kitchen making breakfast.

Jeongsan-"YAY!!! BREAKFAST"

He finished eating in a couple of minutes and dressed up for school.

"Did you make any friends?"

Jeongsan-"A girl but everyone hates her"

Jungkook-"Wae?"

Jeongsan-"They called her ugly and called me ugly"

Jungkook-"Jeongsan..I told you that they're just jealous~ Do you like her?"

Jeongsan was silent before blushing.

Jeongsan-"A..A Lil..Bit..."

"Yah Jeong-"

Jungkook-"Aww you can always ask~"

Jeongsan-"How?"

I started to hit Jungkook.

"Yah! Don't teach our son these things!!"

Jeongsan-"Eomma! Don't hit Appa~"

I glared at him.

"When did you started becoming like this? Fine no ice-cream"