제 35 장

Y/N POV

EOMMA!!! The Sweet sound of my son's voice ringed my ears as i entered the house.

"Jeongsan~ Appa's back"

Jeongsan smile faded when he saw Jungkook. He was a bit angry that he left him after all these months or maybe years.

Jeongsan-"He's not my Appa"

Jungkook eyes widened at Jeongsan's powerful words. I was a bit shocked when i saw him angry.

Jeongsan-"A Father will never leave his son or his wife"

After he said that, Jungkook looked down with tears streaming down his face. Jeongsan was a bit hurt to see his father upset since he IS his father.

"Jeongsan...It was an accident...Someone did this to him"

Jungkook-"It's fine Y/N-ah..It's my fault for leaving you two and bump into Yerie along the wa-"

I got angry when he said that. I gripped my fist and i tried to make him look at me.

"YAH!! It's not your fault okay?!! It's Yerie's!!! She and her obsession over you was what ruined our relationship! So don't you dare say it's your fault!!!"

Jeongsan was a bit upset to see me and Jungkook fighting so he just ran and hug Jungkook.

Jeongsan-"Please don't fight....I still love you appa..."

Jungkook gladly hugged him back as he smiled at me sweetly. I was smiling back at him.

Jungkook-"Jeongsan How's Hyunnie?~"

He winked at his son while he was blushing.

Jeongsan-"Well uhm...She's fine. We've been dating almost a year now"

"That's great Jeongsan!!"

Jungkook-"How old are you now Jeongsan?"

Jeongsan-"I'm 21"

"You're making me feel old"

Jeongsan-"You areee old"

I glared at him as i started to chase him around the house.

Jungkook-"You still look young though~ Young and beautiful babe~"

Jeongsan cringed at his dad being romantic.

Jeongsan-"Dad please...Say those things to mom when i'm not here"

This time Jungkook was the one who glared at him.

Jungkook-"YAH! I just love your mom okay?!!"

Jeongsan"Yeah Yeah..I'll go find Hyunnie. She want to tell me something. I might not be home~"

He was biting his lips while me and Jungkook was looking at each other with wide eyes.

Jungkook-"What are you planning...?"

Jeongsan-"Huh? Erm...We're just going to have fun"

"Fun" Jungkook was smirking at his son while i was just glaring at Jungkook. I wonder where he got that trait from... T-T

Jungkook-"Don't forget protection!! You're too young to have kids"

Jeongsan-"Okay Okay Geez"

He just left like that while Jungkook smirked, looking me with his dark eyes.

Jungkook-"Speaking of fun..."

"NOOOOO!!!"

Jungkook pouted cutely with puppy eyes.

Jungkook-"Pleaseee~"

"NOOOO!! I'm tireddddd!!!"

Jungkook pouted and finally gave in.

Jungkook-"Then do you want to cuddle and sleep?"

A smile creeped onto my lips as I turned around to face him.

"I missed that feeling.."

Jungkook smiled back at me while he gave me a kiss on my lips. Before we got into the bedroom, I stopped him. He looked at me questionably.

"Why did you let Jeongsan do those stuff with Hyunnie?"

Jungkook-"I mean they're both 21 so they can pretty much do anything without our consent. They're using protection so it should be fine"

I nodded a bit and just went into the bedroom to sleep. He came in after me and placed his hand on my waist, pulling me close to his chest. I was blushing like crazy. It's been so long since I cuddled Jungkook. It feels like it's the first time cuddling him in bed. Before I knew you it, I was already sleeping.

—————————

"Ahhhhh Jungkook Fasterrrr!!"

Jungkook-"Fuck you're so fucking tight!!!!"

It's......a dream... I woke up to see myself sweating. I looked beside me to see a moaning Jungkook. He's also having a wet dream? I ignored it as I heard him moaning my name. I was getting turned on by his moans. Since he was only wearing boxers, I can see his dick hard. I took it off...it felt like I'm not myself anymore... I looked up and he's still asleep and moaning. I didn't want to suck him off since I was too horny to do so. I took off my clothes and began to place him inside me. I moaned out loud by accident which made Jungkook wake up. The first thing he saw was me on top of him naked. He threw his head back as I began to ride him.

Jungkook-"Fuck Y/N!!! You're so fucking hot!!! Ahhh"

I was getting tired and he knew that so he quickly flipped us over and slammed into me, making me scream in pleasure. He took my legs and placed it over his shoulder so that he can go deeper into me. I felt him pulsating which tells me that he was close and I was also close as my walls tightened around him, making him groan loud. He then place his mouth to my ear, moaning loud. 

"J-Jungkook!! I-I'm Going t-to cum!!"

After when i said that, he went even faster, deeper, harder. 

Jungkook-"W-Wait for me!!"

He kept on slamming me faster while i squeezed his arms, signaling that i couldn't hold it anymore. He kept thrusting into me as i came over the bedsheets. He came inside me right after i came. He took out his dick out and fell next to me. We both were out of breath and tired.

"I don't think i can walk"

Jungkook-"Great- That was my intention"

He tried to say breathily while smirking. I didn't have the energy to yell at him nor move but i was turning hungry.

"I'm hungry.."

Jungkook-"You want round 2?"

He smirked while i glared at him but lowkey wanted round 2. But i'm to tired and my energy is already wasted.

"No...I want food. Like actual food"

Jungkook-"Let me carry you to the bathroom so that we can shower first and then we can cook breakfast"

I nodded as he carried me to the bathroom. Once we were done, we wore our clothes and went downstairs to make breakfast. We ate when we were done making the breakfast. Suddenly our door bell ranged. Jungkook went to the door to see Jeongsan and Hyunnie holding hands.

Jeongsan-"Hi Appa"

Hyunnie-"Hi Mr. Jeon!!"

Jungkook smiled at the lovely sight of his grown son.

Jungkook-"Come in"

Jeongsan came to me and smiled at me. He hugged me while my eyes were on his neck...hickeys.

Jeongsan-"Eomma? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Did you guys used protection?"

Jeongsan eyes widened while Hyunnie blushed and with widened eyes.

"YOU DIDN'T USE PROTECTION?!!!!"

A/N~ I'm so sorry that  haven't updated for a very long time.. It's just the Regents that is coming up for me is causing me a lot of stress on my shoulders. I hope you all understand..