5 장

Y/N POV

I thought I was being too harsh to Jungkook so I stopped walking. Baekhyun was looking at me worried.

Baekhyun-"Are you okay Y/N?"

"Yeah..I want to go back and check on Jungkook"

Baekhyun-"That's fine. Jieun just texted me to see if I wanted a cup of coffee"

"Have fun with your date!"

Baekhyun laughed at my statement.

Baekhyun-"I definitely will! Get home safely~ Bye!"

Once he left, I quickly ran to my house to find Jungkook but he wasn't there anymore. I frowned until I felt someone hugging me. I turned around at the person and I was shocked.

"TAEHYUNG-OPPA?!"

Taehyung-"Y/N-AH!!"

"You came back!!"

Taehyung-"Of course I would!! I don't get a hug back?"

He pouted which made me giggle. I gladly hugged him back while kissing his cheek. We would always kiss each other on the cheeks. He thought it was cute so I did it to make him happy.

Jungkook-"Hyung?"

The sudden voice made me jump off of Taehyung. Jungkook looked happy but also upset to see him back.

Taehyung-"KOOKIE!!!!"

Taehyung ran to Jungkook and hugged him tightly.

Jungkook just laughed while hugging him back. I was just looking away and spotted Yerie coming inside the door while laughing.

Yerie-"Jungkookie~ Why did you leave me?"

She became shy when Taehyung stopped and looked at her. 

Yerie-"Umm hey~"

She twirled her hair while looking into Taehyung's eyes in a flirty way. I glared at her and smirked at her. I went towards Taehyung and held onto his arm.

"Oppa~ I want to spend time with you!"

Yerie angrily gritted his teeth while glaring at me.

Taehyung smirked at me.

Taehyung-"I will do anything for my little baby~"

I blushed at his words while he just patted my head and smiled.

Taehyung-"Ah~ you're so cute when your face is red~"

I glared at him and he just laughed. He leaned towards my ear and whispered something to me.

Taehyung-"I know what you're planning~ you're trying to make Kookie jelly right? Well, it's working"

"There's no way he's jealous" I whispered back.

Taehyung-"See for yourself"

I took a glance at Jungkook but he just looked away. I blushed. He's jealous? Why would he be jealous.. he doesn't love me. He only thinks of me as his bestfriend. Then Jungkook looked back at me and we both made eye contact. I buried my face in Taehyung's chest while blushing madly.

Taehyung-"Well do you guys want to go to a café to chill or relax?"

We all nodded and went out to the café. I ran to sit next to the window and Jungkook ran to sit next to me which made Yerie glare at me but she went to sit next to Taehyung. Yerie was trying to get close to Taehyung. I can see how Taehyung was uncomfortable and was glaring at Jungkook. I giggled and took a glance at Jungkook, only to see him staring back at me. I blushed and he kept poking my cheeks which made me smiled a bit. I forgot about me being mad at him already.