27 장

Y/N POV

Me and Jungkook was spying on them with binoculars.  We both got flustered once Jimin made a CRAZY move on Blossom. However once Jimin confessed and hugged Blossom, we both squealed super loud which made both of them look at us in shock.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!! -In Jungkook and Your Minds-

Blossom-"Can someone explain this to me???"

We were all silent...until Jimin spoke up.

Jimin-"Well....Jungkook and Y/N decided you to be my girlfriend since...they don't want me to be alone taking care of MY son"

Blossom-"YOU HAVE A SON??!!"

Jimin-"Yea..."

Blossom-"A-Are you married...?"

Jimin-"Why would you think i'm married after i kissed you?"

Blossom-"Well...You have a son so shouldn't you be married already to your girlfriend that turned into your wife?"

Jimin-"Well...She didn't want to keep the baby nor did she love me...She just basically used me so I kept the child and didn't want to ever see her again."

Blossom hugged him in less than a second after Jimin finished his sentence.

Blossom-"I'm sooooo sorry!!! I know why now... Now i feel like punching that piece of shit!!!"

We all agreed and laughed.

------------------------------

Blossom and Jimin got engaged after that leaving Yuna jealous and upset. I can tell from her eyes that she now realizes how precious Jimin means to her. But of course no one will forgive her for doing this to our best friend. She deserves it.

Me and Jungkook went to the bakery to buy cupcakes as promised to Jeongsan. He was crying/begging me to buy cupcakes for him since he haven't ate them for a couple of weeks. So we got three, one for Jeongsan, Me and Jungkook. We open the door and was welcomed to my family and BTS saying......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!!!

I was crying. Not from sadness but from Joy (Lmao Red Velvet XD). I was also covering my mouth in shock. They all hugged me and Jungkook gave me a cake with a candle and everyone was singing the happy birthday song to me.

saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
sarang ha neun Y/N shi
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da

Then i made a wish and blew out the candle. Everyone clapped and We all ate the cake. I got a lot of presents but i haven't got a present from Jungkook. After everyone left, I was kinda upset that maybe Jungkook had forgotten to give me a present but i just try to be happy.

Jungkook-"Y/N ah~ Why do you look sad?"

"Ani...I'm fine"

I just smiled but he knew it was fake.

Jungkook-"Is it about the present? You're upset because i didn't give you a present?"

I was shocked that he knew but i just quickly shook my head.

Jungkook-"I know you're lying Y/N. I've known you for so many years like 10. I don't know~ You know that it's our anniversary as well so of course i didn't forget about your present"

He smiled sincerely and took out a big box and gave it to me. I opened it and it was.......a Puppy.

"OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD IT'S SO CUTE!!! Is it a girl or a boy?"

Jungkook-"It's a boy and what are you going to name him?"

I thought of a name and it's the best name ever!

"KOOOOOOKIE~"

I carried the cutie in my hand and kissed it's nose.

Jungkook-"YAH! That was my nickname and what about me???"

I laughed and kissed his lips.

"I'm gonna name him Kookie so he reminds me of you~"

Jungkook-"But i'm not a puppy~ I'm a bunny!!"

"You're my bunny but you're a puppy also~"

He pouted which made me smile and kiss his nose.

"I'm gonna go shopping for puppy things!!"

I heard the puppy bark.

WOOF WOOF

"Kookie~ You want to come also"

The puppy started shaking his tail and bouncing up and down.

"Then Kaja!"

I carried Kookie in my arms.

"Behave!"

Then it was quiet.

"He's even obedient than you Jungkook~"

Jungkook glared at me playfully at what i said.

Jungkook-"Yah take that back!!~"

I stick my tongue at him.

♫"Ani~♫" I cooed at him and prepared to run.

Jungkook-"COME BACK HERE!!!!!!!"

Thanks for the 2K READS!!!! Like what you guys suggested, here's the face reveal ^^

Photography sucks but yea.... Me potato...But that's how I look like ARMYS ^^
The reason for the hair is to cover my pimples ;--------; KAMSAHAMNIDA EVERYONEEEEE FOR SUPPORTING ME!!!!! Hope i didn't put you to wait soooo long for a face reveal so it's finally here ^^

Also Shout out to:

Jeonnat for suggesting me to do Face reveal ^^

_Kim_Ha_Na for commenting ^^

MaryKook12 for commenting on my face reveal even though i'm horrrrrrrible looking

YOU GUYS MADE MY DAY!!!! SARANGHAEYOOOOOOOOOO <3

~ChimKookieBunny