17 장

Y/N POV

Jungkook-"Why are you crying?? Did I say something wrong??"

I can tell he was panicking but I shook my head 'no'.

"You didn't do anything wrong. I just got a bit emotional from your words."

He was about to burst into laughing. I glared at him with tears still running down my face.

"YAH!!! STOP LAUGHING!!! You think being emotional is funny?!"

Jungkook-"No... Erm...There's this party that I was invited to"

"What party??"

Jungkook-"Jieun's"

"JIEUN'S BACK??!!"

Jungkook-"Yep and The...Bacon guy"

"Baekhyun, you mean"

Jungkook-"Whatever! So you want to come?"

"OF COURSE YES!! I missed Jieun Unnie and Baekhyun Oppa"

Jungkook-"Yah! You can only call me that"

"But...Kookie"

Jungkook-"Urgh go change, you little cute shit"

"Okay Okay!!"

I ran to my room and wore something simple.

I can hear Jungkook's complains even if my doors were closed

Jungkook-"Why are you taking sooo long!!!"

I opened my door and glared at him.

"You're really impatient"

Jungkook-"Let's go"

He just said and left without a compliment or anything. Was he expecting something else?

We walked into Jieun's apartment and spotted the love birds drinking together while other people were dancing

"Jungkookie~"

I looked behind me and he was already gone. I just went to Jieun and Bacon.

"UNNIE!!! OPPA!!!"

Jieun-"Y/N!!!"

Baekhyun-"Long time no see Y/N!!"

"So Oppa When are you going to marry Jieun?? It's been like a couple of years since you were dating even if i didn't knew in the second week of high school"

Jieun-"H..How did you know???"

"I just know~ You guys are bad at hiding stuff away from me"

Jieun-"YAH! we just need to keep you innocent! You're the most innocent one out of us"

"I was already no innocent in the beginning. Thanks Health teacher!!"

We all chuckled and Baekhyun told Jieun to dance with him. She gladly took her hand and danced with her in the middle of the stage which made me wonder about Jungkook.

"Just calm down Y/N..Jungkook is probably drinking or just trying to find his hyungs"

Jungkook-"Are you talking about me?"

"Oh Jungkook! Where did you go?"

Jungkook-"Getting drinks"

"But what take you so long to get two drinks?"

Jungkook-"Some girl was going over me and I had to shake her off but she kept coming back, clinging onto me"

I looked at him in disgust.

Jungkook-"I know..I gave her that look as well"

"Well what drink did you gave me?"

Jungkook-"Your favorite"

He gave me my drink and we took a sip of it together.

"This is the best!! Kamsahamnida Kookie~"

Jungkook-"Do you want to dance?"

"Sure"

He pulled me to the dance floor where everyone else is dancing. Then, gently wrapped his hands around my waist while I wrapped my hands around his neck. We both was looking into each other's eyes in silence. I broke the contact by looking at his lips. He leaned towards, knowing about what I was thinking and placed his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and smiled. But soon someone broke it...

"Yerie??"

A/N~ I don't think you guys think that this makes sense but in the next chapter you'll know~ Cliffhanger XD

~ChimKookieBunny