13 장

21+ Warning >_<

Y/N POV

"COME BACK YOU LITTLE!!!"

He ran away from me and i was too lazy to follow him. 'I mean what do you expect from a byuntae.' I didn't know i said it out loud and i can tell Jungkook heard it.

Jungkook-"YAH!! I'M NOT A BYUNTAE!!! COME BACK HERE!!!"

I cursed under my breath as i tried running away but Jungkook caught me.

Jungkook-"Unless....You want me to be one"

Then i moaned when i felt his fingers rubbing my clothed womanhood in my skirt.

"J..Jung...Kook.."

Jungkook-"What do you want Babe?"

"i want...your fingers deep inside of me.."

Jungkook-"Call me daddy first"

He slid two fingers inside my womanhood making me moan but slid them out when he didn't hear what he wants to hear. I groaned.

"Jungkook!!"

Jungkook-"Not until you do what i say"

"Ugh!! Daddy pleaseeeee"

He then smirked and started fingering me deep while rubbing my clit.

"FUCK!!! I'M.."

He knew that i was going to reach my limit when he felt my walls tightened around his fingers. He still kept on fingering me until i moaned very loud and i came hard on his fingers. He then took it out and i collapsed on the floor while i watched him suck his fingers with my cum on it.

Jungkook-"You taste good"

When did he learn this? How is he so good? I sat up and my eyes were on his erected bulge.

Jungkook-"Suck me off"

"Mwo?! You want me to suck that big thing in my mouth?! I don't even know how to.."

Jungkook-"Just do it already.."

I unzipped his pants and grabbed his bulge gently, guiding it in my mouth. Then i began bobbing my head on it and suck it faster. Jungkook placed his hand on the back of my head and thrusted into my mouth making me tear up since i was gagging when it hit the back of my throat. He began thrusting even more harder and released everything in my mouth, making me cough.

"YAH! *Cough* Why *cough* So *cough* rough?!"

Jungkook-"Whoops....Mianhe...I couldn't control it. It felt so good"

I just glared at him and just went to the bathroom to take a shower. Once i finished taking a shower, i went out of the bathroom with pajamas on. I saw Jungkook sitting on the bed, probably waiting for me. I smiled at that and hugged him from behind which startled him.

Jungkook-"Are you still angry at me?"

"Aniya..Why are you wearing such formal clothes?!"

Jungkook-"Why are you wearing pajamas?? Today is graduation day.."

"MWO?! Kookie help me find a dress!!"

He hurriedly scattered through my closet and found a dress for me to wear.