6 장

Y/N POV

I woke up in the morning and felt pain on my sensitive part. I blushed when I remembered about yesterday. I panicked a little bit since I confessed and I was scared if Jungkook would leave me. I buried my face with my hands.

Jungkook-"Y/N? Are you okay?"

I got startled. I looked at my right and he was staring right at me while I blushed.

"Yea..I'm fine"

Jungkook-"You look upset.."

"I'm fine Kookie"

He just nodded and wore his clothes. I was shocked.

"W..where are you going..?"

Jungkook-"Y/N...forget about yesterday...I was stupid. I wasn't myself and I can't believe I've cheated on Yerie."

Tears were threatening to fall. He just left me there heartbroken. I stood frozen while sobbing. I knew that in the end, I would get hurt. I never listened... My phone was ringing but I chose to ignore them. It's been days and he haven't come visit me at all. I hadn't eat anything anything nor move or got out of my bedroom. I had cuts all over my wrists. I was getting very skinny but I kept waiting for him to come back even if a year had passed. Then suddenly I heard the doorbell rang but I fainted when I moved even a little bit. I was becoming weaker and weaker each second.

JUNGKOOK POV

During School, I haven't seen Y/N at all. She went missing and i'm starting to blame myself because of it. I took her virginity and I had hurt her again. I wanted to visit her so I rang the doorbell but no one opened the door. I found an opened window so I climbed in it which left me in shock.

"Y/N.."

I tried waking her up but she wouldn't budge. I called the ambulance and they placed her in the emergency room. Once the doctor came out, I immediately ran to him.

"Is she okay?!"

Doc-"Yes. She's fine but she has to eat and please try to make her happy. I can tell that she was depressed about something..Are you her boyfriend or her husband?"

The question got me off guard and I hesitated my answer.

"I'm her boyfriend.."

Doc-"She's still unconscious..but she'll wake up soon. You can visit her right now"

"Ne Kamsahamnida"

I went into the room and held onto Y/N's hands.

"Y/N...Mianhe...Please forgive me. I didn't mean to make you in this situation or hurt you..I was an asshole and.."

Jungkook...

The voice that made me burst into tears.

"Y/N..."

Y/N-"Jungkook..it's alright.."

"Y/N...I love you.."

A/N~ I'm sorry if this chapter is confusing...I tried..;-;