#4 - say yes (C)

Fluff, so much fluff I wanna throw up. Lol but hansol is jealous and stupid.
So the usual for Hansol then.
And yes this is based off of say yes by Seokmin and Seungkwan

Seungcheol = S.coups
Jihoon = Woozi
Jisoo = Joshua
Seokmin = DK
Hansol = Vernon

edited • 2/05/18

°•°•°

"Seungkwan c'mon" Seokmin whined while pulling on Seungkwan's shirt

"I already said no" Seungkwan sighed

"But it'll work pleaseeee" Seokmin urged on but Seungkwan didn't budge

"Didn't you write half the lyrics for him anyways?" Seokmin deadpanned

"W-what!? no you idiot. I didn't even like him when I helped write that song" Seungkwan lied abruptly, walking away.

Seokmin rolled his eyes and held onto Seungkwan's collar, holding him back.

"Seungkwan there hasn't been a period in time when you didn't like him, so I find that hard to believe" He spoke raising an eyebrow

"Okay yes I helped write that while thinking about Hansol but that-"

"Means that you should sing it with me for him" Seokmin cut Seungkwan off smiling brightly.

"Fine, but what if he-"

"He'll love it" A new voice spoke from the doorway. Both boys turned around to see a smirking Seungcheol.
"Trust me, if I know anything about Hansol, its that he'll love it"

Seungkwan's cheeks lit up and Seokmin started jumping up and down in excitement.

"Yes yes yes! This is going to be epic" Seokmin yelled still very excited

"Seungcheol tell Seokmin to shut up before I hit him" They heard Jihoon yell from the other room making Seokmin immediately stop jumping.

"I think he got the message Ji" Seungcheol laughed, as he eyed Seokmin.

---

"Okay guys we want to show you something" Seokmin yells as everyone sits on the floor. They'd all been practising some choreographies and were taking a well deserved break before packing up and going home. Seokmin deemed it to be the right time for them to perform "say yes" to everyone right there.

Seungkwan was still weary about the whole thing and didn't really want to be doing this in the first place because he knew that he'd most likely be obvious about it and Hansol would find out. And no matter how often Seokmin or Seungcheol told him that it would be fine he still found it hard to believe and kept telling himself that this would end badly, very badly.

"Jisoo if you will" Seokmin winked at Jisoo pulling a chair out for him to sit on and placing it next to Jihoon's already set up keyboard. Jisoo curtly thanked Seokmin, trying to hide his already pink cheeks by looking towards his guitar instead.

"Seungkwan get off the floor you're part of this too and you know that" Seungcheol grinned innocently, ushering Seungkwan up and towards Seokmin who was helping Jisoo and Jihoon with sheet music.

Everyone sat quietly, drinking their water and contemplating what was going to happen when Hansol swiftly moved closer to Seungcheol.

"Dude what's going on?" Hansol asked chugging some more of his water.

"You'll see" Seungcheol smirked towards Seungkwan causing Hansol to turn his head in confusion. He quickly shrugged it off and turned his attention back to the boys in front.