please, dont,

oh wow im sorry

also not using honorifics in this

rape trigger warning, no graphic scenes but he recalls them

why do i always return after long periods with dark things im sorry

--

hansol shook awake, something was wrong. 

the room was too cold, the air was too heavy. 

he looked around the bedroom, his door was slightly open and the lights from the hallway were peeking through. hansol stood, cringing as his feet touch the cold floor. he sleepily guides himself to the hallway and into the living room. he squints. the lights in the living room were on.

"seungkwan?" he calls out. no response. 

he tries again, a little louder, voice croaking. 

a frown falls on his face, the front door is open as well. hansol walks to all the individual rooms in the apartment, looking for seungkwan, but finding nothing. 

"hansol" someone calls out and hansol's never felt his feet move that fast before.

"seulgi?" hansols voice is wavering, something is wrong.

"seungkwan, he's at our place, it's" she pauses "something bad happened but hansol don't-"

hansol stops listening after she said that it was bad, he's running again. the door of joohyun and seulgi's apartment is open, just a smidge, and hansol pushes it inwards. 

"seungkwan!" he says loudly, emotionally, god hansol feels a pit of worry in his stomach. 

seulgi comes running in just as hansol moves to the kitchen, spotting seungkwan and joohyun sitting by the table. 

"seungkwan!" he says again, relieved, but something is very very wrong. 

seungkwan flinches at the sound of his voice, he pushes himself closer and closer to joohyun as hansol walks over to the table. 

"seungkwan, what's going on?" hansol asks, almost by the table.

his sleeve is yanked and he's pulled back, almost crashing straight into seulgi,

"seulgi what the-" hansol's voice raises as he turns to the brunette

seungkwan whimpers "please, don't" 

hansol freezes, not moving, not even finishing his sentence.

"please don't yell, please" 

hansol stays still, his eyes fall on seulgi who has closed hers and is taking a deep breath.

"hansol, come with me" she says softly, tugging at his arm. hansol follows. 

they sit down in the living room, hansol stares at the clock on the wall for a moment. its four minutes till one am. he watches the seconds tick by till its three minutes. seulgi still hasn't spoken. 

"hansol, i'm going to need you to take a deep breath and promise me you'll control yourself and not lash out okay? please. for seungkwan's sake, the last thing he needs right now is loud noises." seulgi's voice is small and pleading and hansol gives in, he needs to know what's going on, now. 

"seungkwan got here around half an hour ago, he knocked on our door and when we opened it he was sobbing."

hansol flinched, this really was bad 

"we had to get him to calm down, he looked like a mess, his clothes were slightly torn and he had this weird limp. joo helped him clean up and i went to get some clothes for him. the apartment was open and lights were on so i assumed that you two had a fight or something."