#8 - "sofia you have five seconds" (C)

Words - 1497

Hansol and Seungkwan get interrupted.

💫💫💫

Seungkwan rang the doorbell to Hansol's house before placing his slightly cold hands in his pockets, to hide them from the cool winter air, and buried his face into his scarf.

Soon enough, the door opened to reveal, a large sweater wearing, Sofia, with her hair tied into a low ponytail and a cup of, what seemed to be, hot chocolate in her hand.

"Hello Seungkwan op-"

"Don't you dare Sofia. I told you not to call me that" Seungkwan fake scolded but laughed soon after before walking inside as Sofia stood to the side, allowing him in.

"Right right, I know" The girl laughed brightly, contrasting the weather outside.

Seungkwan playfully rolled his eyes to himself as he slipped off his shoes and hung up his jacket and scarf.

"Hansol is up in his room, since I expected you I made you some hot chocolate" Sofia spoke, handing Seungkwan the mug in her one hand and nodding her head up the stairs, towards Hansol's room.

"Right, thank you" he smiled at Sofia before taking hold of the mug and making his way up to Hansol's room.

He led himself up the stairs and along the, now very, familiar path towards the room he had played far too many a video game in.

He didn't even bother knocking and just walked in, knowing that it doesn't matter because its Hansol.

"Hello" he sang as he walked in, closing the door behind him and looking around Hansol's, surprisingly tidy, bedroom.

"Hello" Hansol said back, from under the covers of his bed, slowly poking his head up, revealing a messy head of hair and a tired looking Hansol.

"Honestly, you invite me over and you're in bed when I arrive" Seungkwan tsked, walking to the bed and placing his mug on the bedside table and sitting on the bed himself.

"You love my bed though" Hansol smirked

"That's because you have like a million pillows" Seungkwan rolled his eyes before climbing under the covers as well.

"What are we going to do?" Seungkwan asked as he pulled the covers on Hansol's head further down to reveal his whole face. Hansol furrowed his brows at the loss of heat but nevertheless turned to properly face Seungkwan.

"I don't know I really just asked you over cus I'm lonely" Hansol spoke sheepishly.

And because I like you and your company Hansol thought to himself, however deciding to leave it out.

"You mean I walked like past four houses, in this cold, just because you're lonely?" Seungkwan, scolded lightly, not actually as bothered as he tried to seem.

"Right, sorry" Hansol whispered, feeling slightly bad now.

"Hansol its okay I'm just kidding, its fine, I like being with you" Seungkwan rushed out after seeing Hansol's guilty looking expression.

"I like being with you too" Hansol said in a quiet voice, feeling slightly less guilty about making Seungkwan come to his house.

"Right, now that we've got that settled, let's watch some movies" Seungkwan suggested, clapping his hands.

Hansol, nodded and leaned to the side of his bed to grab his laptop off of the floor. Seungkwan shifts closer to Hansol too see the screen better and rests his head on Hansol's shoulder, staring at the screen with the collection of films on it.