#7- stop playing (C)

In which Seungkwan uses cheap pick up lines and acts cute with Hansol but doesn't realise that Hansol actually has feelings for him. Also the Hip Hop unit are best bros.

Words- 2180

💫💫💫

"Hansollie" Seungkwan yelled as he ran towards Hansol, who was standing on the other side of the room, trying to catch his breath after their last particularly heavy practise.

"Let's go get some more water" Seungkwan smiled, throwing his arms onto Hansol's neck and linking his hands behind the taller boy's neck.

"Seungkwan get off me, we're both sweaty" Hansol stuttered slightly, trying to keep his cool.

"What? Don't you like me being close to you?" Seungkwan asked, fake hurt, as he leaned his face even closer to Hansol.

Hansol shot a nervous look towards Mingyu before looking back to Seungkwan.

"Answer me Hansollie" Seungkwan mumbled, they're noses almost touching.

"SEUNGKWAN LETS GO GET SOME SNACKS" Mingyu pulled Seungkwan away from Hansol and dragged him out the room, as Seungkwan laughed at Hansol's face and sent him a wink.

Hansol sighed in relieve as Seungkwan and Mingyu had left the room before finishing his water and going to talk with Seungcheol.

💫💫💫

It was almost the end of a fanmeet and the boys had decided to do some missions from the fans which had been collected earlier.

"The next mission is for" Jeonghan started as he ruffled through all the papers to select a random one. "Seungkwan and Minghao"

The fans clapped and whooped as Jeonghan handed the paper for Seungcheol to read out.

"Minghao and Seungkwan, your mission is to make any other member in the group flustered. Good luck!" Seungcheol read out making some of the members look slightly worried and the audience ooh-ed.

Seungkwan and Minghao both nodded and walked closer to the other quickly. Seungkwan whispered something in Minghao's ear making the other boy nod before Seungkwan instructed all the boys to stand near the front of the stage facing the audience.

Seungkwan and Minghao both stood behind the rest of them. Minghao stood behind Jun quickly, his choice rather obvious.

Minghao started first by spinning Jun to look at him, however keeping an angle that allowed the audience to see. He started doing some form of aegyo while complimenting Jun making the taller try to keep a straight face.

When it had seemed as if it wasn't working Minghao pouted and frowned slightly at Jun.

"Don't you like me?!" He whined in Chinese as he put his hands on Jun's face. Jun's eyes widened and he blushed and hid his face in Minghao's shoulder, who smirked triumphantly at the audience.

Everyone clapped and laughed at the two before settling down for Seungkwan. They all turned to face the audience again, awaiting Seungkwan's 'performance'.

Seungkwan walked around a bit, pretending to choose certain people until he stopped behind Hansol making some of the fans scream a bit.

He quickly put on his 'game face' before winking to the audience and stepping closer to Hansol's back.

He slowly wrapped his arms around Hansol's waist and placed his chin on the other boy's shoulder.

Hansol stiffened at the contact and silently cursed.

Of course it would be me he thought to himself.

Seungkwan then removed one of his hands from around Hansol's middle and laced his fingers with Hansol's.