my favourite part of seungkwan is...

it's ya girl: the shitty author who can't update :)

also v short sorry

prompt : "stop being so attractive!"

---

seungkwan, per usual, was overthinking this whole situation. he knew that hansol did the whole thing as a form of fanservice but a part of him couldn't help but feel like maybe it was true. maybe hansol's favourite part of seungkwan really was his butt. 

now seungkwan knew that he himself definitely liked hansol's body, and all his body could do. he also knew that they hadn't really placed a name on their relationship and that in most ways they were basically nothing more than (best) friends with benefits. 

of course, seungkwan loved hansol. he was his best friend after all. but lately, they had just gotten closer, physically. yet some part of seungkwan was afraid that hansol didn't love him, that hansol loved seungkwan's body, nothing more. 

"hey" 

seungkwan looks up from his phone, which was now off seeing as he hadn't been using it and was only starting at it while thinking. 

"hey" seungkwan replies, eyes meeting hansol's as the younger boy sat down next to him.

"you alright? you seem spacey, which means something coming from me" hansol laughed, seungkwan wished he laughed as well.

"yeah" he nods "i'm fine" 

"hmm i don't think so, spill" hansol pushes slightly as he nudges seungkwan with his arm. 

seungkwan lets out a sigh "do you love me?" 

hansol looks slightly shocked at the question and seungkwan panics,

"sorry, it's nothing it's a dumb question it's fine-"

"of course i love you seungkwan" hansol frowned "why would you ask that?" 

seungkwan freezes and slumps his shoulders soon after as he trains his eyes onto his shoes, "i just, lately it feels, i mean, ahh this is so hard" 

hansol places a tentative arm around seungkwan's shoulders and the elder slightly flinches at the sudden touch, "take your time seungkwannie, i'm right here" 

seungkwan takes a deep breath "lately it feels like you only really like me for my body" 

seungkwan is mumbling and he knows it, hoping that maybe just maybe hansol wont hear and drop it.

"what on earth makes you feel like that seungkwan?" hansol asks as he tightens his grip on seungkwan, pulling him closer.

seungkwan looks at hansol, he looks almost sad? seungkwan can't quite tell what hansol's feeling but he feels bad for being the reason behind it.

"it's fine, don't wor-"

"no, stop" hansol cuts him off "i want you to explain this to me" 

seungkwan sighs "i just mean, we're kinda doing stuff we haven't done before and our relationship has changed quite a bit and you said that your favourite part of me was my butt and i just felt like maybe, gosh um, maybe that's all you like about me. and i know you don't have to like anything about me, because we're not dating or something but i mean-"

then seungkwan feels the last thing he was expecting to feel. hansol's kissing him.

this was, in all honestly, very out of character for hansol. seungkwan always kissed hansol first, always. not to mention that they've never kissed outside the bedroom, especially not for outside the bedroom reasons. and this kiss definitely wasn't a bedroom kiss. this was a real kiss. 

hansol wasn't over eager, there was no tongue or biting, it was just kissing. just lips on lips, and yet it was the best kiss they ever shared. hansol shifted his body to pull seungkwan closer before placing both hands on seungkwan's cheeks. seungkwan soon ran out of breath and pulled away softly, hansol keeping his hands on seungkwan's cheeks. 

"seungkwannie" hansol whispered softly, tracing his thumb over seungkwan's cheek. 

seungkwan hummed and met eyes with hansol. hansol had this new, kind of, sparkle in his eyes, they also looked like he was about to spill tears. 

"seungkwan, i love every last part of you." hansol breathed as he nudged his nose with seungkwan's. another soft, almost romantic gesture.

seungkwan couldn't say anything back, there was nothing to say back. 

"look, i know we've been, fooling around, for the lack of a better term. but seungkwan i'm not attracted to just your body. i'm attracted to all of you. i mean sometimes i look at you and i wanna scream at you "stop being so attractive!!" but i don't because that would be rude" seungkwan interrupts hansol with a giggle "and that right there, stop being so cute, you're so many things seungkwan. you're smoking hot, you're breathtakingly beautiful, you have the most amazing personality. how on earth could anyone only love one part of you?"

seungkwan smiles at hansol, prettily, his lips streaching out but not too wide, it's not a grin or a smirk. it's a smile. a genuine smile.

"my favourite part of seungkwan" hansol says as he scans his eyes up and down seungkwan "is his lips" 

suddenly hansol's lips are back on his own for a swift and chaste kiss. "and his cheeks" hansol places two kisses on either side of seungkwan's face. "his brain and his busy little head" hansol says placing a kiss to the crown of seungkwan's head. seungkwan laughs loudly as hansol pushes him back on the couch, making seungkwan fall on his back as hansol climbs on top of him and straddles him, "my favourite part of seungkwan is his body and how smooth his skin is" hansol places three kisses over the top of seungkwan's clothes.

hansol looks back up at the slightly red, but happy looking, seungkwan and takes a deep breath, "my favourite part of seungkwan, is every part of seungkwan." 

seungkwan shakes his head and grabs a pillow from behind him, covering his face and whining into the pillow "stop being so ugh!" 

he hears hansol chuckle as he removes the pillow from seungkwan's hands "never. and i only said that because of the fans okay? i really do love you, for more than your butt" 

seungkwan nods, looking away from hansol again, smiling to himself.

hansol shifts his body forward and puts a finger under seungkwan's chin, turning the elder boy's face to him before leaning in and kissing him for at least the 100th time that night. 

seungkwan returns the kiss, leaning up into hansol's grip and pushing himself up onto his elbows. 

"eww, don't do that in here!" 

hansol and seungkwan both pull away as their eyes shoot to the doorway in which minghao stands, his arm covering his eyes. suddenly jeonghan runs into the room as well because of minghao's yelling and spots hansol and seungkwan.

"damnit!" jeonghan huffs "i thought hansol would top!" 

hansol's eyes widen and he scrambles off of seungkwan, the other boy sitting up as well, 

"how do you know i don't top!?" hansol asks as his cheeks turn bright red.

"well you were kinda sitting on seungkwan and it looked as if-" 

"hyung stop!" 

---

hey kids,

sorry for being shitty lol

how are u all??

i hop u good, have some verkwan even tho the ship is dead.

OOOH and 

technically seungkwan would have to top bc his legs can't cross which means he aint flexible which meaaaaaaaaannssss... 

yea u got it 

ok bye